Weeeelll...Hope I'll Be Ready for R2

Mojavelandbaron
977 posts Member
edited May 2017
Not very heavy in the Empire Dept. How I wish they'd allowed Empire AND Sith. Anyway, my strongest Empire toons are Palp 7* G10, Vader 7* G9, TFP 7* G10, RG 7* G9 and Tarkin 7* G8 (MAYBE can get him to G9 by the event). All five of these are Level 85.

All my others like Shore, Death or Snowtrooper, etc aren't close enough to being even 6* to make the final tiers, so hopefully what I have will suffice.

Replies

• Options
    That should be more than fine
  • DatBoi
    3615 posts Member
    Options
    Lol i was expecting 5*, gear 6 toons when i saw the title. Slap some mods on those bad boys and you'll be just fine
  • Options
    Thanks to both replies. Much appreciated.
    DatBoi wrote: »
    Lol i was expecting 5*, gear 6 toons when i saw the title. Slap some mods on those bad boys and you'll be just fine

DatBoi, good to see ya, man :). I was "Varth Dader" from your old guild, but changed to an iphone and had to start over as "NorthBeachJedi88". I'd still show up here as Varth, but their wacked out profanity filter wouldn't let me use it.

• DatBoi
    3615 posts Member
    Options

DatBoi, good to see ya, man :). I was "Varth Dader" from your old guild, but changed to an iphone and had to start over as "NorthBeachJedi88". I'd still show up here as Varth, but their wacked out profanity filter wouldn't let me use it.

Are you sure its me? My ingame name isn't DatBoi
  • Options

Oh, maybe not. My mistake. We had someone in Force United by that name.
  • DatBoi
    3615 posts Member
    Options

:D That explains all the people asking me "are you the datboi from force united?"
  • Options

:D That explains all the people asking me "are you the datboi from force united?"

LOL
  • Options
    NBJ, I did the same thing, LOL!!!

• Gamorrean
    2745 posts Member
    Options
    I feel it too! Its like you would think its enough but you have this feeling its gonna be light side 9-B 2.0 kinda hard :D
  • Metroplex79
    834 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    I'm a f2p, and started just before mid-FEB 2017. I've got the average of average teams. Nothing too fancy or special.

My "Empire" at this moment:
    -5* L61 Vader G7
    -4* L56 Tarkin G7
    -3* (25/30) L54 RG G7
    -3* (22/30) L59 TFP G6
    -3* L51 Shore G5

-2* L46 Snow G6
    -3* L41 Krennic G4
    -2* L50 Saxon G3
    -2* L40 Magma G3
    -2* L40 ISC G2

I should be able to just complete Tier 3 without any problems right?

I'm most likely not going to qualify to enter Tier 4.
    When you're accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.

Started mid-FEB 2017, and not trying to reach the top.
  • Options
    I'm a f2p, and started just before mid-FEB 2017. I've got the average of average teams. Nothing too fancy or special.

My "Empire" at this moment:
    -5* L61 Vader G7
    -4* L56 Tarkin G7
    -3* (25/30) L54 RG G7
    -3* (22/30) L59 TFP G6
    -3* L51 Shore G5

-2* L46 Snow G6
    -3* L41 Krennic G4
    -2* L50 Saxon G3
    -2* L40 Magma G3
    -2* L40 ISC G2

I should be able to just complete Tier 3 without any problems right?

I'm most likely not going to qualify to enter Tier 4.
    You probably will finish tier 3, but you won't unlock R2 by doing so.
  • Options
    I figured that. Just like the Yoda Event, finished Tier 3, but couldn't enter Tier 4.

I'm assuming I should be able to get to and finish Tier 4 and 5, in approx 6 months for both? Also assuming these 2 events return in 6 months.
    When you're accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.

Started mid-FEB 2017, and not trying to reach the top.
  • Paarthysnax
    333 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    I figured that. Just like the Yoda Event, finished Tier 3, but couldn't enter Tier 4.

I'm assuming I should be able to get to and finish Tier 4 and 5, in approx 6 months for both? Also assuming these 2 events return in 6 months.

R2 will probably return after 6 months, yes, but the Palpy and Yoda event were made more frequent some time ago. Once in every two months maybe...? Someone help me out :neutral:

And yes, by that time I'm sure you'll get to Tier 5. When the Palpy event came first I could do Tier 3, next time Tier 5 and unlock him, now I feel I stand ready for Tier 6 EDIT: and Tier 7.
    SWGOH.gg profile: NicoleJudge
  • WompWompRat
    1833 posts Member
    Options
    With good mods, I think you should be fine? Seems like you're in an ok place
  • Mojavelandbaron
    977 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    With good mods, I think you should be fine? Seems like you're in an ok place

Most of them are pretty well modded (ugh! There goes that annoying "saved draft" bar again! And right over my text that I'm trying to type). ANYWAY, where was I when I was so rudely interrupted?

Oh, yes: Good on the mods (there it goes again), except for Tarkin, which I've got about 3 mods filled. Going for crit chance and offense with him.