Squad Arena shipments

Almost finished with sid at 7*
Who's next best to try and get in squad arena shipments

Replies

• Usually it is 88 or Han I believe. I run 88 and he's a bit squishy for my liking but he does pack a lot of damage and he's quite efficient if you run a high DPS team (and is much more efficient with Poe).

If you don't have a good tank (i.e. Poe) then Stormtrooper Han is a very viable option with his turn meter manipulation.

Then there's Eeth Koth (or whatever his name is). I don't have him yet, but I'm currently farming him for the Jedi challenge coming up this week, and I plan on having him 7*s for the next time the challenge comes around. So if you want to do well in the Jedi challenge and need a Jedi Koth is the way to go.
  • l3end3r
    895 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Koth if you're doing the Jedi challenge. Han if you need a LS character. 88 if you are running a droid team or need a DS character. Savage is also decent for GW and is receiving a buff, so you could get him as well for DS characters.
  • What is this Jedi challenge thing then? I've never heard of it and how did you hear about it?
  • Whattodo wrote: »
    What is this Jedi challenge thing then? I've never heard of it and how did you hear about it?

Go to the general tab of this site and look at the February Patch notes. You'll probably poop yourself