How do I beat this level?!

K_mett1
299 posts Member
Like seriously guys level 9 on the dark side was insanely easy but I can't even get past 9-A on the light side!
What squad are y'all running to complete it? Any help is more then Appreciated.

Thanks in advance!

Replies

• Micaelis
    28 posts Member
    *Bump* I want to know this as well.
  • TonyVisor
    211 posts Member
    I think i 3* mine with ep, kylo, daka, rg and fotp, but its been a while. Lots of stuns.
  • All of the Light Side Hard Nodes I was able to 3 star my first time through running the same team. Needless to say, it helped having an Ally maxed GK offered to help me do it, but none the less I can honestly say I did not use a single Zeta character in the line up.
    Ally GK Max G11
    Barriss Lead G10
    QGJ G11
    JKA G11
    Ahsoka G10
    Aayla G11
    Like I said, the GK helped a lot ( taunt, foresight, crit imun ) but so did Barriss as the Jedi lead. Added HP from her lead, health regen at the start of each character turn, and ofc she cleansed as well ^^
    Good luck, although I can not offer a GK to you, I can offer you the Barriss lead, PM me and I will kick you the Ally code.
  • Fürkész
    211 posts Member
    TonyVisor wrote: »
    I think i 3* mine with ep, kylo, daka, rg and fotp, but its been a while. Lots of stuns.

OP asling about Light side.

And 9B even more difficult.

I did it with my clone wars team( Anakin L, Ahsoka, Fives, Aayla, Luminara) with a zetaed Qui Gon ally and with luck. My chars are gear 10 and 9. Now I did 9C to 3* so I can „farm” Baze.
  • Zooey
    1607 posts Member
    K_mett1 wrote: »
    Like seriously guys level 9 on the dark side was insanely easy but I can't even get past 9-A on the light side!

Thanks in advance!

200+ speed EP with pretty much anything else will get you through it.
  • BulYwif
    1977 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Borrowed GK + zQGJ, Yoda, Mace, JKA, Ahsoka all minimum gr 10. Before to zeta QGJ, I tried with IGD, but it was not successful. The foresight helps a lot. With this team, I 3*-ed it the first time. 9-C and 9-D were also easy with that team.

Some are using Rebels and a borrowed Old Ben. Gear is key so do no try if you don't have a deep roster with at least gr 10.
  • Dreislao
    380 posts Member
    Zooey wrote: »

Thanks in advance!

Except they can't use Emperor Palpatine for Light Side battles.
    I fight the good fight
  • Zooey
    1607 posts Member
    Dreislao wrote: »
    Zooey wrote: »

Thanks in advance!

Except they can't use Emperor Palpatine for Light Side battles.

Lmao I did not read properly thought he said dark side 9A. Apologies op listen to the GK+Jedi proponents
  • TonyVisor
    211 posts Member
    Reading comprehension for the win. Saw Dark Side and apparently skimmed over the rest.
  • K_mett1
    299 posts Member
    Thanks again y'all. Time to try it out!
  • Fürkész wrote: »

I'm only quoting you because your name looks Hungarian :smiley:
    SWGOH.gg profile: NicoleJudge
  • Fürkész
    211 posts Member
    Fürkész wrote: »

I'm only quoting you because your name looks Hungarian :smiley:

Just because I am Hungarian. :smiley:

And as I said, GK not mandatory just helps a lot.