Anyone else think the new loading graphic is terrible?

sneeekypants
1914 posts Member
It looks like it belongs on crushed velvet.

Replies

• Options
    The lightsaber lengths look off and who is the imposter with the weird face in the bottom right who has not been added to the game yet.
  • Tatebomb
    797 posts Member
    Options
    It's bad because about half that stuff isn't in the game. Jedi Luke, a wing, etc...
  • Aero
    2972 posts Member
    Options
    Tatebomb wrote: »
    It's bad because about half that stuff isn't in the game. Jedi Luke, a wing, etc...

What is etc? You literally named the only 2 things not in the game.
  • Nitsua
    22 posts Member
    Options
    There's like a teensy chunk missing from the end of Vader's lightsaber, & Maul's two blades aren't even close to the same length. They almost all look more like shotos than full length lightsabers, really.
    All in all tho, I really dig it. Love the inclusion of a character from every era, plus ships, & just the coloring & general layout is pretty legit.
  • CaptainRex
    2840 posts Member
    Options
    Right now, the length of the lightsabers really bugs me, but overall, I like it. We'll see how I feel after the newness wears off.
    #CloneHelmets4Life...VICTORY!!!! :smiley: "I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere." The more you tighten your grip, CG/EA, the more whales will slip through your fingers (and go F2P or quit).
  • Options
    No
    Proud and Belgian officer of [DTA] BIER DTA | official Lando Calrissian fanboy KappaPride
  • sneeekypants
    1914 posts Member
    Options
    The light sabers are too short but I can't figure out who the bottom right guy is. I've never seen him before.
  • Supercat
    3250 posts Member
    Options
    The light sabers are too short but I can't figure out who the bottom right guy is. I've never seen him before.

Luke sky walker
    Don't be a ****(4), and follow forum guidelines.
  • CaptainRex
    2840 posts Member
    Options
    Supercat wrote: »

Luke sky walker

He was being sarcastic, since Luke has been one of the main faces of this game (watch any trailer for SWGoH) for 2 years, but all we have is a farm boy who wants to pick up power converters.
    #CloneHelmets4Life...VICTORY!!!! :smiley: "I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere." The more you tighten your grip, CG/EA, the more whales will slip through your fingers (and go F2P or quit).
  • Options
    I think is kind of cool the fact they changed the intro and gave the game a fresh look, more so Jedi Knight Luke looks badass which promotes the fact that we will see him soon.
    -Most powerful is he who controls his own power.-
  • Supercat
    3250 posts Member
    Options
    CaptainRex wrote: »

Luke sky walker

He was being sarcastic, since Luke has been one of the main faces of this game (watch any trailer for SWGoH) for 2 years, but all we have is a farm boy who wants to pick up power converters.

The game has only been around 1 year.
    Don't be a ****(4), and follow forum guidelines.
  • CaptainRex
    2840 posts Member
    Options
    CaptainRex wrote: »

Luke sky walker

The game has only been around 1 year.

It came out November of 2015. Not 2 years, but not 1 year either.
  • Options
    I think Rey kind of looks like Padme in that picture...
  • Options
    Oh god yes