HELP!! WHAT SHOULD I DO?

So im level 50 (ally code 797-428-775) and i have a alright team but im getting higher up the ranks and everyone is just too good for me to handle to i just refresh till i see a weak one. my squad power is 11,393 and this is my squad:
Darth sid 4*
Clone Wars Chewie 4*
Geonosian Soldier 4*
Luminara 4*
Jedi Consular 3*
They are doing alright for me but they just feel useless to me considering my rank (809) im struggling to stay through the 1000's and i just have no idea what to do. Nowadays i cant see anyone under my rank and im struggling to beat my enemies. i need help ASAP. Please give me some suggestions of what to do because my mind is literally blank

Replies

• Level up your free chars or buy some packs.
  • Qeltar
    4326 posts Member
    First, take a deep breath. :)
    Are you F2P? If not what are you spending? DO NOT buy chromium packs unless you are willing to spend over $1000 on this game or you will almost certainly regret it. If you're a light spender consider the starter bundles or crystals for refreshes.
    Mostly you just need to steadily build up your good characters. Sidious, Lumi, JC and GS are all good. Do not put a lot of resources into Chewie.
    Be sure to go as far in GW as you can each day. Even if it's only a couple of nodes.
    Do all dailies.
    Quit 7/14/16. Best of luck to all of you.
  • Qeltar wrote: »
    First, take a deep breath. :)
    Are you F2P? If not what are you spending? DO NOT buy chromium packs unless you are willing to spend over $1000 on this game or you will almost certainly regret it. If you're a light spender consider the starter bundles or crystals for refreshes.
    Mostly you just need to steadily build up your good characters. Sidious, Lumi, JC and GS are all good. Do not put a lot of resources into Chewie.
    Be sure to go as far in GW as you can each day. Even if it's only a couple of nodes.
    Do all dailies.
    I do all my dailies and thats how im level 50. Im a free to play player and im considering spending a few money here and there, i usually win all the galactic war (at least i can win that :neutral: ) and i have £15 spare and i could either do one of two things, wait for assasin, droid, heroine, dark side starter pack bundles to get or i could get a chromium mega pack with 8 cards, it looks like ur an expert and ive only been playing for aprox 1 month so if u could suggest what i could get that would be great. Also i got a large amount of galactic war green currency coin things and if you could suggest a player from that shipment that will make me win battles please tell me.
    Thanks
    :):)
  • You'll hit several speed bumps, but if you farm smart, you'll break into top 10, unless your bracket has tons of p2W players.

The meta is about to shift with the update, but you have selected great characters.

GS is the best cantina selection. Lumi is the best GW option. Sid is the best arena option. Farm all of those to 7*

For cantina shipments, Poe and QGJ are your best options and currently are the top toons in the game. Farm one of them. Throw in Phasma, 86, or Poggle (if you don't get QGJ) once you finish Lumi, and you'll be hard to beat. Use any energy for cantina refreshments first. If you're not farming Lumi for DS/LS missions, start working on Rey if you have her nodes. Most importantly, make sure your starters have max gear and levels.
  • i need help ASAP. Please give me some suggestions of what to do because my mind is literally blank

lol, such a attention getter.

Level 50? gosh, going through 50 levels and not learning how to play the game. Get Lumi and GS higher by farming them and only them exclusively. (I dont' do that, but you seem to want a higher Arena rank).

I really hope you play the game patiently and read a lot of the articles in GUIDES. The rest of this forum is not helpful, but the GUIDES are immensely helpful. I'd suggest getting Poe and also spending all your energy on ONLY getting gears. Get them to Gear 7, that's VII, or purple if you dont' know since your mind is blank.

good luck but don't give yourself such stress. if you need help asap, I'd assume you are in deep doo-kuu. but ur not, so give yourself a break and don't give your situation such a intense scare. good luck, poncho

• l3end3r wrote: »
    You'll hit several speed bumps, but if you farm smart, you'll break into top 10, unless your bracket has tons of p2W players.

The meta is about to shift with the update, but you have selected great characters.

GS is the best cantina selection. Lumi is the best GW option. Sid is the best arena option. Farm all of those to 7*

For cantina shipments, Poe and QGJ are your best options and currently are the top toons in the game. Farm one of them. Throw in Phasma, 86, or Poggle (if you don't get QGJ) once you finish Lumi, and you'll be hard to beat. Use any energy for cantina refreshments first. If you're not farming Lumi for DS/LS missions, start working on Rey if you have her nodes. Most importantly, make sure your starters have max gear and levels.

wow thanks! i just dont get how i cant get lower than 800's but il just farm my players to 7 stars hopefully.
  • i need help ASAP. Please give me some suggestions of what to do because my mind is literally blank

lol, such a attention getter.

Level 50? gosh, going through 50 levels and not learning how to play the game. Get Lumi and GS higher by farming them and only them exclusively. (I dont' do that, but you seem to want a higher Arena rank).

I really hope you play the game patiently and read a lot of the articles in GUIDES. The rest of this forum is not helpful, but the GUIDES are immensely helpful. I'd suggest getting Poe and also spending all your energy on ONLY getting gears. Get them to Gear 7, that's VII, or purple if you dont' know since your mind is blank.

good luck but don't give yourself such stress. if you need help asap, I'd assume you are in deep doo-kuu. but ur not, so give yourself a break and don't give your situation such a intense scare. good luck, poncho

not quite the case actually, if i was a attention getter il be like, DONT H8 PLS DON8 HALP ME CUZ IM REALLY LONELY. but its a different case since im not really that pro. i look at guides, watch gorrilarave and jedi master ailan for help but as time goes by my opponents get stronger while im farming waiting for the 24 hours to go by and get 5 shards, the thing is i know perfectly how to play the game its just that im going thru a tough stage, do u even know what a mind blank means? dont mean i dont know the roman numerals. you learn that LITERALLY everyday at high school/college/school. And poe is cantina which i find harder to get than the rest. i reckon ur the attention seeker since this all is about getting help with the game. Just cuz ur super jelly of my level dont mean u have to hate. but ur literally no help WHATSOEVER to me and i dont wanna have a argument with you. but tbh i kinda am in doo-kuu whatever that means.
  • l3end3r wrote: »
    You'll hit several speed bumps, but if you farm smart, you'll break into top 10, unless your bracket has tons of p2W players.

thanks dude il look into farming rey in the future, thanks for the help!
  • Concentrate on your main 5 for now. Sid in cantina, lumi in gw, gs plus poe from arena, and long grind the 5th from ls/ds battles. Stick to it don't deviate. Do 1 refresh each day on area. You have a good base already, so it won't take that long. Level their gears and abilities asap.

Thanks for the help. il concentrate my time on my current heroes. good thing im not a collector :P
  • This game is pretty hard.... I mean you have to log in and farm shards for your character. Gosh..I wish I knew how to do that. Oh wait. I do
  • Kesiss wrote: »
    This game is pretty hard.... I mean you have to log in and farm shards for your character. Gosh..I wish I knew how to do that. Oh wait. I do

to me time is super valuable since i dont have much of it. i log on for about 20 mins usually and its super hard to keep a good team. even if i do try to squeeze some more time i cant cuz of my homewrk and chores and all those, and i hardly farm shards to be honest because it takes u approx 60 or so days since u only rarely get shards u just get useless items that sell for nothing. if you are 20-40 u would understand that some dont have much time on our hands