Darth Maul vs Kylo Ren ; Ackbar vs Fett

I currently have a team with Luminara, Darth Vader, Sidious, HK, and Consular. I plan on replacing HK with either Darth Maul or Kylo Ren, and I plan on replacing my Consular with either Ackbar or Boba Fett. The comparison between Ackbar and Fett may seem ridiculous, but I like Ackbar's ability to give players extra turns and his decent DPS. However, Boba Fett has a pretty good DPS and a good AOE attack. So I'm pretty indecisive as to who I should put in. With Darth Maul and Kylo Ren, I wanted to know who does the better DPS?

Replies

• I currently have a team with Luminara, Darth Vader, Sidious, HK, and Consular. I plan on replacing HK with either Darth Maul or Kylo Ren, and I plan on replacing my Consular with either Ackbar or Boba Fett. The comparison between Ackbar and Fett may seem ridiculous, but I like Ackbar's ability to give players extra turns and his decent DPS. However, Boba Fett has a pretty good DPS and a good AOE attack. So I'm pretty indecisive as to who I should put in. With Darth Maul and Kylo Ren, I wanted to know who does the better DPS?

Not to mention Ackbar's healing abilites.
  • Darth Maul does a the better dps, especially against Jedi's, but he lacks on speed and isn't farmable, therefore he loses his value late game. Kylo isn't the best dps but has a nice ability kit and health pool. Between Ackbar and boba, well, I don't have neither so I can't precisely talk about them, but between both of them I would probably choose another one like old daka poe qgj phasma rp...
  • Abyss
    1651 posts Member
    The short andwer is
    Kylo > maul
    Due to ability to farm kylo
    Boba > akbar
    Do to versatility and functionality