Red card luck or glitch?

Kwynne4444
161 posts Member
edited February 2016
Maybe i miss read the description but for the past 4 days if i let the animation complete with out skipping it i got 25k but whenever i skip it i get 10k. So is it a glitch that if i dont skip it i get a automatic 25k? Or was i just lucky for the past 4 days

Replies

• Options
    Just luck. I don't skip and I'm at 3x 10k, 1x 50k
  • Options
    Not nearly enough tries to know. I let mine play the first time, got 10k, hit skip the next two days and got 75, but I let it play today and got 100
  • Options
    yeah, if you press it fast enough , you get your prize multiple times. Today, I pressed it 7 times really quickly and I got 100K 7 times. It's the same with bronzium. You press it quick multiple times for multiple payouts. Same for Arena winnings.
  • Options
    yeah, if you press it fast enough , you get your prize multiple times. Today, I pressed it 7 times really quickly and I got 100K 7 times. It's the same with bronzium. You press it quick multiple times for multiple payouts. Same for Arena winnings.

Do you have proof for that?
  • reizse
    1447 posts Member
    Options

haha trollbait
    mighty chlorians
  • Options
    reizse wrote: »

haha trollbait

smart. thumbs up, bud.
  • Options
    It only works when holding your kenner vibrating lightsaber.
  • Abyss
    1651 posts Member
    Options
    reizse wrote: »

haha trollbait

Glad someone caught that so quick hahahaha
  • Options
    If you squish all the bugs that spawn in the lair after you kill him a SoJ will drop.
  • reizse
    1447 posts Member
    Options
    BentWookie wrote: »
    If you squish all the bugs that spawn in the lair after you kill him a SoJ will drop.

hello year 2000! have not had anyone reference dii in forever
    mighty chlorians