Have you ever played this game listening through headphones?

2Next

Replies

• CleverWes
    648 posts Member
    My favorite is the sound of Grievous activating his lightsabers right before battle. Makes you almost want to use him.
  • WompWompRat
    1833 posts Member
    Agree the sound is awesome.
  • Agree - if someone hasn't played with great sounds you have to - it's extremely high quality in the battles. Sometimes I'm in my car, which has a solid audio system, and play it through the bluetooth connection - really makes it a much more epic experience. Too bad this great sound is often not part of the experience. Adds a lot.
  • Thunderdome
    41 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    went to do some cardio in the gym the other day and decided to finish some GW had my headphones on and boy i was truly amazed by the sound this game produces!!
  • Sewpot
    2010 posts Member
    LOVE the sound of rancor!!! Listen to raids with the music offthrough my bose mini Just to hear the screams and moans and little drips in the background. And rancor sounds beastly!
  • Yesac
    362 posts Member
    I love the lightsaber ignition. Kylo's is probably my favorite. Another aspect of the game that is subtle but mesmerizing is the slow rotation of your toon in the inventory. I love how we can manipulate their spins. It's reminiscent of the old screen savers you could watch for an hour after hanging out with your friends.
  • I still remember how Jyn used to slide across the floor with her truncheon strike... was kinda funny.

IMO, my fav sound in the game has got to be the
    Magmatrooper noise, followed by Cassian shock grenade. Graphics wise Whirlwind just looks WAY too cool.
  • Globuhl
    751 posts Member
    I also like how the animation of the members of the band in the fleet arena area follows the music. It's a small detail but it amazed me the first time I noticed it. Really, really cool stuff from the animators.
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Globuhl wrote: »
    I also like how the animation of the members of the band in the fleet arena area follows the music. It's a small detail but it amazed me the first time I noticed it. Really, really cool stuff from the animators.

Yep. I noticed that as well. The attention to video and audio details on this game is really top notch.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Yesac
    362 posts Member
    Globuhl wrote: »

I never noticed that. Pretty cool.
  • Absolutely agreed. I played the game through my Bose speakers a couple times...
  • I sit in my car at times catching up in the game before heading home from work, so I make sure to hook it to my car's stereo.
  • Revi
    573 posts Member
    Does sound a lot better through headphones.
  • It might sound odd but i always love killing vader " Noooooooooo!"
  • anonidude
    703 posts Member
    Agree - if someone hasn't played with great sounds you have to - it's extremely high quality in the battles. Sometimes I'm in my car, which has a solid audio system, and play it through the bluetooth connection - really makes it a much more epic experience. Too bad this great sound is often not part of the experience. Adds a lot.

I did this once ages ago by accident. It was a revelation. Way more epic that the sound-system in the toilet!!

| ANZGC | Exile |
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    It might sound odd but i always love killing vader " Noooooooooo!"

The first time I heard that, I literally laughed out loud. :D
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
  • CUFCfan616
    279 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    Yes, but not the cantina music. Need to keep Ji zz (word is censored) away from my ears at all costs
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    CUFCfan616 wrote: »
    Yes, but not the cantina music. Need to keep Ji zz (word is censored) away from my ears at all costs

Jazz is censored?

• My sound is muted most of the time. But any time I'm in a fleet battle and about to use Boba's seismic charge, I crank the volume! Lol...definitely my favorite sound in game.
    Line ID:nevermore_83
  • V1p3rdyn4sty
    2674 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    I agree, they did an excellent job with the acoustics.
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    My sound is muted most of the time. But any time I'm in a fleet battle and about to use Boba's seismic charge, I crank the volume! Lol...definitely my favorite sound in game.

The second time I was in a fleet battle after adding the Slave I to my lineup I called my 11 year old into the room to hear the seismic charge. lol His reaction? "COOL!!!" :D

• Nikoms565 wrote: »
    My sound is muted most of the time. But any time I'm in a fleet battle and about to use Boba's seismic charge, I crank the volume! Lol...definitely my favorite sound in game.

The second time I was in a fleet battle after adding the Slave I to my lineup I called my 11 year old into the room to hear the seismic charge. lol His reaction? "COOL!!!" :D

Lol... both of my boys are the same way. They could be in the other room and hear it and come running to watch me play.
    Sounds are a huge part for kids! Mine love star wars and mock the pews and beeps all the time lol
    Line ID:nevermore_83
  • Turned my sound off day one and haven't looked back
  • Klocko
    1017 posts Member
    Turned my sound off day one and haven't looked back

Do as you wish, but it's my humble opinion that you're missing out.
  • I agree with the majority - the sounds are awesome. Love it. I shall add my kudos!
    Drop It Like It's xHOTHx
    In Game Name: E Chu Ta
  • PrimeTime
    111 posts Member
    Up until a few days ago, I didn't know the light sabers turned on