Should there be challenge sim tickets?

2Next

Replies

• Good idea
    d3gauss wrote: »
    That's just super lazy.

Because pressing 'battle - auto' is so much more fun than pressing 'sim' right?

How could that possibly be lazy? Pressing two buttons instead of one.
    My name is cosmicturtle333, aka CT-333, aka Threes.
  • Song
    863 posts Member
    Bad idea
    d3gauss wrote: »
    That's just super lazy.

Because pressing 'battle - auto' is so much more fun than pressing 'sim' right?

How could that possibly be lazy? Pressing two buttons instead of one.

I guess the point is "Waste time to earn something" So to determine people can't just earn everything easy. He/she must be sacrificed his time even just (auto play) to get thru those challenge. If those mats are not that important you can ALWAYS refuse to do the challenge, no one force you to participate in the challenge.

After all it is a challenge. I'm sure people can find a way to finish it.

• Rolf
    1032 posts Member
    Good idea
    But at some point (and many of us are already there) it's *not* a challenge. I haven't lost a challenge in months. Making me sit there while the game runs on auto for the rewards I'm going to get anyway does not make the game more difficult, challenging, interesting, or fun.
    If the goal, as you say, is to "waste time to earn something" then I think we're all in trouble.
    My ally code: 296-673-769. Wish we could have more than 35.
  • Good idea
    Yes for the times i cannot do it as sunday is a busy day lol.

Also I'd love to buy Sims say 250 for 50 crystals.
  • Funny. I let my 8yo play my challenges every day. He gets a kick out of it and I get to not worry about it. After a week, even he is finding it boring because it's UNchallenging.
  • VaderJK12
    192 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Other
    I went "other" because it's a GREAT idea! I dread these challenges already cause they are so boring and repetitive. They need to find a way to spice things up with these challenges.