Arena team

I've been working on rebels but an EP lead team just destroys them. Could this work as an arena team....

EP
Vader
Chaze
And not sure who to use as a 5th.

Here's my roster.

https://swgoh.gg/u/rosstheboss89/

Thanks

Replies

• Boo
    4134 posts Member
    I'd use your Royal Guard as an extra taunter protecting the wall that is Chaze, until you can work on your Kylo and get his Zeta - strong team that'll be either way.

Good luck
  • Sith1
    314 posts Member
    Boba
  • Boo wrote: »
    I'd use your Royal Guard as an extra taunter protecting the wall that is Chaze, until you can work on your Kylo and get his Zeta - strong team that'll be either way.

Good luck

In 8 days then I'll have EP. I'll give that a try thanks.
    And @Sith1 is he really that good? I have mine gear 8 7* with mediocre unlevelled mods but doesn't feel like a character that's capable of being good.
  • Sith1
    314 posts Member
    He is very good I used him before I went all sith and he was my ability blocker whoever he missed tfp hit with his. also bobas execute against other chirrut will help you a lot you don't always have to use him in your line up either you could sub him in for offense then put RG for defense you just might not have enough offense to defend with RG in but this is all imo so you got to play around with it for sure
  • Drazz127
    770 posts Member
    I don't think the problem is EP destroying rebels. Atleast I haven't seen that in my shard. Your issue is mods. You need to put your best speed arrows on your arena team. If you ran any team, I'd run Wedge(L), Biggs, QGJ, and Chaze.
    I say this because your QGJ is already maxed and his offense up is pretty awesome on wiggs. I also wouldn't be using Wedge and Biggs until they're geared better. Gear level 8 doesn't cut it at level 85.

Right now, I'd run out Old Ben (L), QGJ, Rey, and Chaze.
    They're leveled and geared, have good survivability together and decent damage output.
  • That's the team I was using @Drazz127 literally until yesterday when I put wiggs in. Problem is all these events have me all over the place with who to level and gear. Once over I'll get direction again I hope
  • BulYwif
    1977 posts Member
    Put in RG for a double taunt or Boba. Vader really needs more speed. But as said before, a good Wiggs + Chaze + EP can lead you in top 50.

Everything is gear and mods.