General Grievous Rework Incoming?

TheChampionBum
340 posts Member
edited May 2017
Since the new splash screen update, everyone has been going on about how Jedi Luke will be added to the game. I agree that his entry to the game is long overdue, but I have my eye on something else, General Grievous. If i recall correctly, he wasn't on any of the older splash screen artwork either. Could this be a sneaky way for CG to confirm his rework is coming soon? Or am I just reading in between lines that aren't there? What do you guys think?
Where is my kitten General Grievous rework at!!??

Replies

• Daeghaa
    95 posts Member
    There was an interview where Jesse said that he is the most requested rework and that it would be probably happening...
  • I really hope so. I'm currently farming him, and have him at 42\100 shards already. I'm expecting a very good rework, and really hoping some good synergy with droids and separatists.
  • xNine
    82 posts Member
    +1
  • I've had him sitting at 7 stars since October, and have been awaiting a rework. His kit seems underpowered given the difficulty of the grind to get him there. I look forward to a revamp, and possibly Zetas for droids! Hint hint CG :smile:
  • Oh for sure it is definitely way underpowered. When I unlocked him, I used him in my Arena droid team for a week or two. I dropped more ranks than usual so swapped him back out and put 86 back in. It was a shame as I had wanted to use him so badly but he just wasn't as useful as the other droids.
  • GG still has great usage....just a few things need improved, mostly. I could see zetas just as easily as a full rework
    《Belief is not Required》
  • I don't disagree that he's not useful, in fact I use him everyday in GW. The fact is that he isn't as arena viable as the other droids. He's not useful enough to replace the core droid team which consists of HK, 88, 86, JE and a random 5th. I use R2 now but used to use B2, and before B2 it was Chief Nebit. Zetas could help, but would prefer for his kit to be updated first before zetas get tacked on.
    What I would really like to see is for his leader ability to be updated to provide some sort of bonus to your team as well as what it does now. My dream team would be for the Separatists tag to be expanded to include droids like Droideka or the commando droid. I would love to run a GG lead, MagnaGuard reworked with good duo synergy with GG, as well as Droideka, B2, and Commando droid. That would be awesome and would let droids have two viable teams in their faction. Such as the Rebels have multiple arena viable team comps, and the Sith, and Empire, and even Jedi. All of the other factions don't have multiple comps but that's only because they don't have enough toons to do so.