love the new visual changes

really enjoy the loading screen change, it looks awesome and the noise the jedi/sith/grievous' lightsabers make when you open their menu is sweet! thanks for these refreshing little tweaks!

Replies

• Happy that this detail made you day when the latest update brings virtually zero Quality of Life improvements
  • Winter
    27 posts Member
    I don't know why they wasted time on these stupid visual things. I want more content and some more QoL changes and improvements. Visual changes are useless.
  • SkyeLeonne
    252 posts Member
    really enjoy the loading screen change, it looks awesome and the noise the jedi/sith/grievous' lightsabers make when you open their menu is sweet! thanks for these refreshing little tweaks!

+1 I love these little details too, makes the game feels more polished
  • Winter wrote: »
    I don't know why they wasted time on these **** visual things. I want more content and some more QoL changes and improvements. Visual changes are useless.

Lots of people appreciate a better looking game

For example I started in january and even if the fundamentals were still the same I don't think I would have kept playing this game at all past the first couple of days if it still looked like it did in old videos I've seen. The changes mostly were "pointless" and extremely small but a better looking polished game makes a difference