Purchasable Ship Shards - Tie Reaper, Millennium Falcon, Kylo's Command Shuttle, & Cassian's U-Wing

Geldar82
23 posts Member
Now that Vader's Tie 1 ship is available in the shard shop and fleet shipments for purchase I am wondering when will the Tie Reaper, Millennium Falcon, Kylo Ren's Command Shuttle, and Cassian's U-Wing all be available for purchase as well.
Other than the newly released ships from the Rebels series, these are currently the only ships in the game not farm-able in any form. While I can understand possibly the Millenium Falcon since it is the most iconic ship in Star Wars history (though raid Han and Chewie should be piloting it!) there is really no justifiable reason not to make the others purchasable/farm-able.
I'd like to hear others thoughts on these ships as well.
Geldar

Replies

• I think they are purchasable. I know for sure tie reaper is. If not there now- should be after update.
  • Yep reaper and kylo's ship are in the fleet mega pack.
  • Yeah... they'll all go to the same node in the Fleet Shipments store... it'll be fun :)
  • Osik
    235 posts Member
    bought a fleet mega pack and got 10 kylo shuttle shards, hes in there...
  • Mzee
    1777 posts Member
    Crystal packs don't count as farmable to me.
  • lol.
    OP I have to agree-put him in crystal shipments and that's farmable. RNG isn't.
  • JJay
    368 posts Member
    I want to know this too, it's been way too long without any of them becoming farmable.
  • Non of them have been released through Marquee/Tournament events. Nobody knows if they will ever be released.
  • Sairiki1
    185 posts Member
    I think the ships have a low priority...we still don't have any raid for that... Most people just do one fight with the ships for the daily.
  • Yeah... they'll all go to the same node in the Fleet Shipments store... it'll be fun :)

They can always add them to the Fleet Store in new nodes ... they've done that before in the other shops.
  • JacenRoe
    3016 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    A dev stated on the Galactic War Report podcast that these ships (the ones that came to the game outside of the release cadence that the OP mentioned) becoming farmable will be tied to new ship content that they are working on now.
  • Plus 1
  • Rynn
    69 posts Member
    JacenRoe wrote: »
    A dev stated on the Galactic War Report podcast that these ships (the ones that came to the game outside of the release cadence that the OP mentioned) becoming farmable will be tied to new ship content that they are working on now.

Are we going to see this new update sometime this century? I have been waiting forever to upgrade and get the other ships....and for the love of god can they please add a naboo starfighter to the game?
  • +1. I think for the price of the packages we can at least get some updates on what's going on
  • USAmazing
    1157 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    Rynn wrote: »

Are we going to see this new update sometime this century? I have been waiting forever to upgrade and get the other ships....and for the love of god can they please add a naboo starfighter to the game?

@Rynn
    They should add Padme and give her a naboo star fighter...
    agwiw57.jpgIjpCRrB.jpg
    "You don't want to sell me death sticks... You want to go home and rethink your life. "
    Obi-Wan Kenobi
  • Onslow
    67 posts Member
    USAmazing wrote: »

@Rynn
    agwiw57.jpgIjpCRrB.jpg

Only of Jar Jar is her copilot.
  • USAmazing
    1157 posts Member
    @Onslow jar-jar was never her copilot... and no version of jar-jar should ever be allowed in this game.7KUIz3s.jpg
    "You don't want to sell me death sticks... You want to go home and rethink your life. "
    Obi-Wan Kenobi
  • ShaolinPunk
    3486 posts Moderator
    You can farm them if you use crystal. I don't want EVERYONE to have the Falcon the same day as me....nice to have something to shoot for that's hard to get.
    **Please tag me (@ShaolinPunk) if you need assistance.** My Collection. . My Poll.. Ally Code: 332-622-913 Discord: shaolin_punk#2107
  • Pyrefly
    1254 posts Member
    @Onslow jar-jar was never her copilot... and no version of jar-jar should ever be allowed in this game.
    ...unless he's used as a training dummy for people to practice against.
    That would be very satisfying.
    swgoh.gg profile: Pyrefly -- Check out my Galactic Power Tables and my TB Phase Info Tables !!
  • USAmazing
    1157 posts Member
    Pyrefly wrote: »
    @Onslow jar-jar was never her copilot... and no version of jar-jar should ever be allowed in this game.

Ha... ok that's a good idea!
    Obi-Wan Kenobi
  • Onslow
    67 posts Member
    Pyrefly wrote: »

Agreed. But it would be pretty funny if they added him in the game and made his basic attack either cause stun or kill your own team though.
  • JacenRoe
    3016 posts Member
    Onslow wrote: »

@Rynn
    agwiw57.jpgIjpCRrB.jpg

Only of Jar Jar is her copilot.

"Jarjar is my copilot" sounds like a bumper sticker.
    You can farm them if you use crystal. I don't want EVERYONE to have the Falcon the same day as me....nice to have something to shoot for that's hard to get.

Purchasing for crystals isn't farmable. It's purchasable. And even if they were farmable it would still likely be 3-6 months of RNG to get them to 7*, so don't worry that everyone will have them too easily. Took me about 6 months to 7* Slave 1 after starting on it the day it came out.

But knowing that the devs are currently working on the content that will accompany their actual release is enough to satisfy my curiosity. Love that communication.
  • Rynn wrote: »

Seriously? Of all the ships they could release you're waiting on Naboo Starfighter? Ha lol Thus far they have minimized prequel content... and for good reason, most either have little opinion or would just like to forget they exist...
  • Rynn
    69 posts Member
    There a quite a few prequel fans you know. Disney/ea screwed up when they tried to forget them. Besides you don't **** on your fans no matter what era they prefer. Besides, they added ewoks to the game that most ot people hated and wanted nothing to do with. They already have a naboo starfighter in the game. They just need to upgrade it with a skill set and just add padme as the pilot cause at this point it would be too much to hope the devs add ric ole or a generic naboo pilot.

On top of this, they might as well come out with the Iden Versio announcement and show her kit as well as make her a pilot. I swear the designs for this game and the decisions baffle the hell out of me to no end. There are so many characters they could add and yet they only appear as random enemies during the next to impossible nodes.

Still they should have had a naboo pack already with padme and a couple other characters...instead we get retreadsof toons in the game with a new skill set...how many han solo toons do we actually need? Why even put Hoth leia in after he not being in this long. The only new toon I would agree they need is jedi luke.