Anyone have problems healing left most ship with Home One?

Sometimes I simply cannot touch that ship even when it floats away from the others. Anyone else have this problem?

Replies

• K_mett1
    299 posts Member
    I have noticed that too but not just under AA's ship Even if when I try to use say Jedi Consulars special attack I may or may not be able to click that ship.
  • Jamesm
    863 posts Member
    I just keep tapping til it works.
  • HokieFiend
    445 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Yep. Any selection of the left-most ship is totally fubar. It's not from the update. To be clear it was like this prior to the update.

I keep tapping as well, but half the time I have to abandon trying. Just won't select. I think it's when there is a buff/debuff on that closest ship on the back left. The buff/debuff graphic is overlaying the selectable area of the ship or something causing it to not be touchable.
  • I believe EVERYONE has problems with this.
  • pac0naut
    3236 posts Member
    Yep.
    Meanwhile, down on the farm....
  • jm21
    72 posts Member
    I made a post about this earlier, for me it is the back left ship (so the 2nd from the left overall). But yes ,there should be a way to choose which ship/toon you want that isn't just clicking
  • Belfazar
    586 posts Member
    Agreed this ship can eat up 30 seconds or more on the clock. I'm honestly surprised that it wasn't fixed with the new addition to ships battles.
  • Vertigo
    4497 posts Member
    K_mett1 wrote: »
    I have noticed that too but not just under AA's ship Even if when I try to use say Jedi Consulars special attack I may or may not be able to click that ship.

I put my JC's starfighter in the leftmost position for this very reason. That way anyone I might want to assist him can't possibly be in the leftmost position.
  • K_mett1
    299 posts Member
    Vertigo wrote: »
    K_mett1 wrote: »

I put my JC's starfighter in the leftmost position for this very reason. That way anyone I might want to assist him can't possibly be in the leftmost position.

Smart...very smart...