Tfp ship ai vs player

ctyc123
328 posts Member
After battling with so many tfp ships and their absurd dodge. Finally managed to gear him and his ship up to bring into the battlefield.

Alas, zero Dodge rate for the player's tfp. I have had tfp, fotp hitting twice, biggs hitting a single ship and not one target lock procs.

Totally loving this.

Replies

• Mzee
    1777 posts Member
    Options
    Target lock isn't totally reliable for me, and it does dodge more than my other ships, but still not as much as AI. The other day I lost a battle I should have won cause the enemy imperial tie fighter dodged 8 out of 10 times. It's a still a decent ship on offense.
  • ctyc123
    328 posts Member
    Options
    Mzee wrote: »
    Target lock isn't totally reliable for me, and it does dodge more than my other ships, but still not as much as AI. The other day I lost a battle I should have won cause the enemy imperial tie fighter dodged 8 out of 10 times. It's a still a decent ship on offense.

Haha I wouldn't be so **** if it wasn't for the fact that my tfp gets one shotted for 3 battles in a row.

This is with the fact that both my fotp and tfp has the same speed as the AI.

But his team went first thrice and one shotted my tfp with both ships... Why can't my own tfp do that. :(