HAAT guild (NZ/AUS TIMEZONE) 1 spot come join us :)

Prev13
biggles
1144 posts Member
edited August 2017
2qn4f11.png
We are "New Zealands finest" have room for 1 member Gmt+12.
Most from Australia/New Zealand but accepting All countries/players level 85 who contribute
Only accepting serious players preferably top 200 arena
we currently do tier7 rancor 8.00 pm nz time and HAAT
49 active members
24 hour period for people to get on the board (1 character), both rancor and haat
AAT: Heroic Rancor: Heroic
If interested add obi one:543 463 264
or message me on LINE:obi111one
LINE group available with same guild name
Must do 600 per day be active and polite
Post edited by biggles on

Replies

• biggles
    1144 posts Member
    Options
    2 or 3 spots
  • biggles
    1144 posts Member
    Options
    2 spots
  • biggles
    1144 posts Member
    Options
    3 spots
  • biggles
    1144 posts Member
    Options
    1 or 2 spots
  • biggles
    1144 posts Member
    Options
    2 spots
  • biggles
    1144 posts Member
    Options
    3 spots
  • biggles
    1144 posts Member
    Options
    3 spots
  • Options
    Are u apart of ANZGC ? If not have you thought of a breakdown merger /merge and or just becoming apart of an alliance that revolves around us sharing players and alternate accounts to make up the 30,000 daily tickets ? I was very particular about my guys being looked after and doing it all myself
    So far I can't believe how hard I did it I guess your doing everything as well and 1-2 really good officers

I was the leader of guild VISCIOUS but wasn't able to get to HAAT and was struggling at times to get members above 45/50 my officers and I decided it was time to look at this game differently and not do everything the awesome but Hard way

So I talked to a few of my officers and a couple of line app friends I'd had a few officers leave to the collective alliance called ANZGC -Australian and New Zealand Guild core !
    They have given the ability to use their support network of over 9-10guilds and 400-450 players and their collective knowledge and personnel players that help as officers untill u are set up and also whales to help u finish raids with ease we share them and the network and the players knowledge
    My guys are now kicking **** in each type of breakdown for raids

I had my friends that could only raid heroic Pitt tiers 1-7 but ready for it
    I had my friends that would solo the rancor but struggle against but ready for it
    I had officers myself and my friends and about ten friends who are HAAT ready
    So I ask the guild what do u want to do I can really get everyone where they should be raid wise ?
    And then earn your raid rewards without all the top players claiming them ? Even out we used zeroscore and many other rules to make things fair we realised we needed to get everyone in the right raiding guild to allow them to flourish

I really think that I can help u help us let's talk about it we have nothing to lose even if u say No
    I really wished the opportunity I'm handing you had came along I would have snapped in up months ago but I waited and waited and in the end we all agreed it was right for us I'm hoping I can pass that help onto u I've scoured thes forums for weeks and I now find u ?
    Send me a post on either line or discord
    Line ID - Lavisicious Has an extra (i)
    Discord ID - laviscious#6797
  • biggles
    1144 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    I was apart of anzgc at the beginning until I kicked for not providing photos, video evidence, finger prints and dental records so prob not having anything to do with that guild lol ATM we are pretty self efficient clear haat in a few hours only looking for the odd member to contribute as we look to get rid of people not contributing
  • biggles
    1144 posts Member
    Options
    3 spots
  • biggles
    1144 posts Member
    Options
    2 spots
  • biggles
    1144 posts Member
    Options
    2 spots
  • biggles
    1144 posts Member
    Options
    2 spots
  • biggles
    1144 posts Member
    Options
    2 spots
  • biggles
    1144 posts Member
    Options
    1 or 2 spots
  • biggles
    1144 posts Member
    Options
    2 spots
  • biggles
    1144 posts Member
    Options
    1 spot
  • biggles
    1144 posts Member
    Options
    1 spot
  • biggles
    1144 posts Member
    Options
    1 spot
  • biggles
    1144 posts Member
    Options
    2 spots
  • Laviscious
    159 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    Ok biggles not the same but little more relaxed with the fact we would just have you in the alliance not to control the guild you run but hey bad first impressions always taste bad no matter how many times u try so I hope that if u do join an alliance for the new guild va guild update coming that u do at least consider the fact of being with us as Ozzies more then guild control lol I wasn't able to do HAAT and the structure suits me discord and daily 600 are the only requirements but you already ask that of your guys already hey biggles my friend I hope you change your mind and I can help keep you just the way you are here take care hope to talk to u soon ..... as always good luck with the recruiting :) Lav out
  • Options
    If I hear of anyone I know where to send em send me your discord ID or line ID and I know where to send em :)
  • biggles
    1144 posts Member
    Options
    2 spots
  • biggles
    1144 posts Member
    Options
    1 spot
  • biggles
    1144 posts Member
    Options
    1 spot
  • biggles
    1144 posts Member
    Options
    1 spot
  • biggles
    1144 posts Member
    Options
    1 spot
  • J0K3R
    2286 posts Member
    Options
    Repeat posting is against the ToS
    May the force be with you. It shall free you.
  • biggles
    1144 posts Member
    Options
    2 spots
  • Options
    I have 3 people that can join 600 tickets daily