Vader

Whattodo
33 posts Member
edited February 2016
What do people think of him?

Replies

• I imagine most people despised him. Luke was pretty conflicted about him obviously but I think he ultimately kinda redeemed himself.

Kidding, he's cool. I really like him but he's too slow to use.
  • Abyss
    1651 posts Member
    Not so much too slow to use as much as a dead end in that we cant really star him up. Since we cant star him, its hard to tell what he would be endgame
  • Maybe 2nd 3rd team then
  • Yea. I love him on my 2nd or 3rd team in GW.
  • I wish I would of left him at level 1 when unlocking him. Instead I got so excited and geared him up, used precious mats, money, etc. In the end game meta, he isn't very good outside what some already mentioned a GW B or C team. I typically use him as a kamikaze against a incoming Poe+Poggle team. He can survive the first wave of sid's AoE so Poe blows his taunt, Poggle his buff. Works out pretty well.
  • I think once he can be maxed out he will be really good especially against the new Jedi teams that will be around.
  • Right now only good for bench in GW.
  • CPMP
    974 posts Member
    He is OP as meatbag on your 3rd team in GW. He can take all enemy's OP abilities in the face and die. And then you bring your main team and mop the floor with enemies.
  • I pair him with Phasma lead, chewie, 5555, and either FOTP, Ahsoka, FOST, Eeth, etc... Usually for the 2, 3, or 4th to last GW battle. Sometomes I do Teebo leading him too.

The dot lightsaber combo is great for taking out a pillar of a hard GW team that your A team struggles with
  • CPMP
    974 posts Member
    I pair him with Phasma lead, chewie, 5555, and either FOTP, Ahsoka, FOST, Eeth, etc... Usually for the 2, 3, or 4th to last GW battle. Sometomes I do Teebo leading him too.

The dot lightsaber combo is great for taking out a pillar of a hard GW team that your A team struggles with

Unless enemy have phasma and fast characters. Then after you apply dots with Vader, enemy team will do 2 turns and remove debuffs, before your Vader has a chance to throw his lightsaber. Kylo is much trustworthy than Vader. When he drops under 50% he can 1 shot an enemy. Plus he seems to crit a lot more than Vader.