R2 with Zaul?

vessaharja
585 posts Member
edited May 2017
As per topic because no other viable combos (not going back to rebels). Will R2 have any synergy and be viable in a Zaul team?

Replies

• BulYwif
    1977 posts Member
    I don't think R2 fits in a zMaul. He'll gain no bonus with Number Crunch, will only give +10% CC and Accuracy and Smoke Screen won't be so efficient since Siths are most of the time already stealthed. Imo you just lose a spot. R2 is a pure Light Side toon and is not so versatile with dark side toons.
  • Tohu
    81 posts Member
    It should work with gk, nihilus and sa
  • Rex (L), Chaze, GK and R2-D2 sounds like murder.

Then they have to drop Nihilius, will be difficult to kill zSavage then... (I hope o:) )
    SWGOH.gg profile - Our guild, 3720 to 1, has 1 spot open! [49/50].
  • I would love to see Nihilus led squad with Dooku and R2 using the smoke screen, leaving only Dooku to attack. That would be real fun and I am going to focus on making that happen. Just to have a good laugh if it actually works. Pity the smoke has a cooldown.

That actually sounds like a bad team that can't do much damage :) That 3x cleanse squad with DN is almost impossible to replace anyone I think. It's a nearly perfect build that brings so much to the table.
  • So in what build will R2 actually be viable? Would not want to waste materials leveling it just for fun.

The DN Dooku R2 idea actually sounds fun. Too bad it takes so long to get zetas for all of em.
  • Jetlife
    1367 posts Member
    It won't work because r2, without zaul, will shut down the zaul meta

That actually sounds like a bad team that can't do much damage :) That 3x cleanse squad with DN is almost impossible to replace anyone I think. It's a nearly perfect build that brings so much to the table.

Good point.