High damage attacker

What are some good HD players to add to a squad

Replies

• I'm consistently one hitting a lot of characters with Rey. Both her second and third abilities do massive damage. She's a pain to farm tho. Took me forever but worth it.
  • Abyss
    1651 posts Member
    Toons that played no real part of Star Wars
    Geonosian soldier
    FOTP

Toons that did have defined front roles
    Rey
    Leah
    QGJ (not same caliber but ****)

Those are off the top of my head
  • The droids 86,88 hit hard. 86 a bit more IMO
  • What are some good HD players to add to a squad

what i would suggest is darth sidious, he might not be the BEST attacker but i usually find him being the last player on my squad with full health since when a heroe or enemy dies he gets extra health. farm him every single day, gear him up the most, level him up, make him the captain and you will be on your way to no 1 on squad arena. his leader abilty makes him have a high crit chance if you level it up and just upgrade the living daylights out of him. he will soon be awesome. And he is VITAL to farm as the road gets harder and harder. if you look at top 100 you will find he is commonly used. Not as much of a pain that rey but he is easy to get just farm everyday and it took me like a month and a half to get him to 5 stars. he is super fun and i rely on him EVERY battle. HE IS AWESOME :):)
  • FOTP, Rey, and GS.
  • LaLiam
    1589 posts Member
    Amazed luke isnt on any of these lists.
    {RotE}
  • Rey for sure.
    If you have an HK47 leader, 88/86 will be silly strong.
    First Order Tie Pilot even after his upcoming nerf will be pretty insane.
    I've heard good things about Resistance Pilot...no proof yet. I'm farming him up and will know in a month or so what he is like at max.
    Lumi hits for 8-10k special, and auto crits for 6-7k...can't go wrong there (plus she can full heal your team)
  • Thanks all for the input .. Getting HK soon and farming Rey