Am I modding R2 right? EDIT to include R2 in Jedi team.

Rosstheboss89
373 posts Member
edited May 2017
I've unlocked at 5*, and he's very weak for me still as only gear 6. But started modding already. I've gone for health 4 and potency 2. Tried to use speed and potency as secondaries wherever I can. Am I doing this right?

https://swgoh.gg/u/rosstheboss89/

EDIT:

Would this potentially work?

Zqgj
Yoda
R2
Rey
Aayla

These are characters I have unlocked just need levelling and gears on some.

Before I exhaust all resources building it could that team work? What changes could make it better?

I know rey is the odd one out but can't think on any hard hitting jedis to use instead.
Post edited by Rosstheboss89 on

Replies

• Woodroward
    3749 posts Member
    R2 is such a versatile character I don't think there is any one right way to mod him.

Definitely stacking speed is a good idea. Potency certainly isn't bad.

When you consider that he shares his stats, you may wish to consider stacking those stats as well, probably either to make up for other weaknesses in your team or to max the stat he's increasing the most first. For instance stacking offense on him if you have him in a galactic republic team, or potency if you are running him with Resistance. Or maybe protection for those guys to increase their survivability.

Either way, I think the best to mod him is really going to depend on how you intend to use him.
  • Good point. Now zaul seems to be dying, and with rebels dying out. I'm gonna save my Zeta for zqgj and run Jedi with R2. adding offense on him might make jedis usable again.