Power Bundle Dissapeared

Ender22
1194 posts Member
A pop up for an Empire Power bundle showed up, it was for 55 Emperors Guard and 55 TFP. I clicked buy now but it didn't do anything! Anyone else have this problem?

Replies

• Ender22
    1194 posts Member
    Options
    I very specifically hit buy now, I promise. But I did X out of the $99.99 banner, and guess what, it attempted to purchase.
  • EthanC34
    12 posts Member
    Options
    I've only had that pack pop up once and I meant to purchase it but accidentally clicked out of it. Hopefully it comes back because its not in the store
  • Dark_Light
    499 posts Member
    Options
    Been waiting near 24hrs now for that pack to pop up again. I clicked buy now but nothing happened.
  • Dark_Light
    499 posts Member
    Options
    Still waiting, any word on if this is getting released properly to everyone?
  • Gcdevil
    153 posts Member
    Options
    Dark_Light wrote: »

It's going out WAI
  • Dark_Light
    499 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    Gcdevil wrote: »
    Dark_Light wrote: »

It's going out WAI
    No it's not WAI they've had problems with it since it was released. Matter of fact anything that was released with a banner yesterday appears to have not been WAI.
  • Dark_Light
    499 posts Member
    Options
    Any news yet CG/EA?
  • Ender22
    1194 posts Member
    Options
    &Dark_light, I found a fix yesterday, I uninstalled and reinstalled the app. All pop ups came back!
  • Ender22
    1194 posts Member
    Options
    Tried twice, pop ups came back.. can't buy twice :( lol