R2-D2 Mods Review / Best Mods for R2-D2

ljcool110
501 posts Member
Ok, so far I have tested R2-D2 out in the Galactic War on Rebel and Resistance squads, kicked his butt in the Arena on an all-Rebel squad with my zMaul team, reviewed his kit about 20 times and watched Smithie D’s informative video on R2-D2 a few times. My mods review, subject to revision as we learn more about him, is linked below.

> SWGoH: Best Mods for R2-D2

Replies

• ljcool110
    501 posts Member
    Options
    I am also open to suggestions for other character Mod Reviews for anyone in need of specific toons. Please check the site's Best Mods page first to ensure we don't have that toon done already.
  • Options
    Nice, I'd been wondering how I should go about R2D2.
    I'd like to see Ackbar, I'm wondering if I've got him modded right or if I could do it better.
  • Drager
    82 posts Member
    Options
    thanks for fixing the spelling for Grand Moff Tarkin link. Moth was bugging the bejeezus out of me. Great job.
  • WompWompRat
    1833 posts Member
    Options
    I went with 4 speeds mods and I'm looking to add 2 potency mods but haven't gotten the ideal ones yet, so I have 2 health placeholders with decent potency secondaries for the time being.

Personally I think it should be 4x speed and 2 potency along with with potency or protection primaries and speed secondaries
  • ljcool110
    501 posts Member
    Options
    I went with 4 speeds mods and I'm looking to add 2 potency mods but haven't gotten the ideal ones yet, so I have 2 health placeholders with decent potency secondaries for the time being.

Personally I think it should be 4x speed and 2 potency along with with potency or protection primaries and speed secondaries

Thanks for the feedback. Def a work in progress as we all figure out how to use R2 most effectively.
  • WompWompRat
    1833 posts Member
    Options
    Tbh even with a +93 speed boost with ok/above average speed mods, he still feels slow
  • ljcool110
    501 posts Member
    Options
    Drager wrote: »
    thanks for fixing the spelling for Grand Moff Tarkin link. Moth was bugging the bejeezus out of me. Great job.

Thanks for pointing it out!