Should I gear Chaze or R2 first ?

I unlocked Chirrut, baze (3*), and R2 (7*) the very same day ! Who should I prioritize first ?
Currently run Zader (with success, believe it or not) and have maxed Rex and Nihilus in case of a light side cleanse team transition :)
Http://swgoh.gg/u/okonomiyakiparty

Thanks !

Replies

• Juex777
    968 posts Member
    Chaze is gonna take While. R2 is upping all kinds of teams in arena quickly. Honestly I think R2 would have a quicker impact. Also Chaze both being low stars would encourage people to pick on you in arena
  • KyloRey
    871 posts Member
    I'd go Chaze if I were you. Put them under a Rex lead with Nihilus and you already have a strong team.
  • Rex lead, nihilus, chaze, R2 is a great team. Definitely work towards that. IMO, gear up R2 first because he'll help you counter any zauls you may need help with, even in your current squad. Then do baze, and finally chirrut.
  • Chaze > R2

Worth every single piece of gear

R2 is an A/A- toon, Chaze is A++ and are far better on defence than any of the R2 teams I've faced soo far, by a wide margin
  • Guess I'll go chaze then ! But **** the gear on chirrut... He needs every single ones...
  • Juex777
    968 posts Member
    That team is good. But Zader and troopers will smoke Rex lead. Things are getting shaken up