Who to pick next from GW/Arena/Cantina shipments?

So, I just 7 starred Lumi and Sid, as well, and got Daka and not sure who to get next.

GW-wise: I have a 4* Phasma I use some. I don't have Poggle but I have a 4* GS. So, I guess either Poggle or more Phasma?

Arena-wise: I have a few for IG-88 and Ackbar, but that's about it. I don't have any other droids yet.

For my Arena team I usually use: 7* Sid (L), 4* Dooku, 4* GS, 7* Lumi and 4* Poe.

Cantina-wise: just got a 4* Daka. I assume Qui-Gon?

Other chars I have at 4* with decent gear: Luke, Chewy, Fives, JC, Kylo, Daka.

Thanks!! :)

Replies

• MikeC
    49 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    For GW, Poggle or Capt Phasma are great choices.
    For Arena, some people have shifted efforts towards Eeth Koth due to the new upcoming Jedi event announcement.
    For Cantina, yeah definitely QGJin or Poe. If you want better results in arena, Poe at 5 stars is awesome. QGJ is also great in arena too of course, but if you're aiming for the new Jedi then farm him first unless you already have a good team of Jedi's then he can wait. Just my thoughts.
  • In light of the recent announcement concerning the *mysterious new toon*, I would advice to promote any decent jedi in your possession - every jedi void JG. You will probably need them to get yoda, and yoda will probably be OP, or at least a very good addition to any team.
    IsThisThom
    "Consider that a divorce"
    - Douglas Quaid
  • so just focus on farming jedi now, even if they are bad? I could get Eeth Koth from arena but isn't he bad?

I have a 2* Ashoka - should i go for her in Cantina or Qui-Gon (dont have him.)

So I have Lumi already covered, I can farm JC to 5 - i just need the other 3. And just go for Poggle from GW (no jedi there.)

?