So now Zaul is dead what arena squad should i make?

Prev1
Olga
1333 posts Member
I usually sit around 40-60ish and thats fine by me. I dont play too seriously but wanna stay under 100.

I was thinking of maybe Jyn, K2, Cassian, R2 and one more maybe chirrut (havent started farming him yet though).

Replies

• Olga
    1333 posts Member
    Actually a squad without zetas would be ideal lol.
  • tkl
    295 posts Member
    You just triggered the die hard zaul users......
  • Headshot..... multi killl
  • Olga
    1333 posts Member
    ;x
  • RAMPAGE......GOD LIKE
  • Waez
    286 posts Member
    He isn't.
  • He is very good with RO. I have him under Jyn lead with Cassian and Chaze. The team is amazing. However, Jyn's leadership and both R2's uniques are zeta'd.
  • JPBrunel
    821 posts Member
    Zaul is dead? LOL! :D
  • Jedi_Reach_
    1337 posts Member
    Zaul is not dead. Wow, why do people jump on bandwagons so quick? O_o
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    maybe not dead, but half the man he used to be? ;)
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Veritasum
    753 posts Member
    that escalated quickly.
  • Ewoks rule! ;)
  • R2, Chopper, Ugnaught, Yoda, and Jawa Engineer.

M.i.N.i. M.e.T.a.

It's an acronym for stuff.
  • Gamorrean
    2745 posts Member
    scoundrels should be next meta.. Gamorrean needs some synergy to those so his OPness can shine even more
  • Broulan
    374 posts Member
    Wasn't maul already dying in the Rex triple cleanse meta anyways? Just seems like an easier way to give more squads a way to at least deal with him.

It could also be a way to open up a pretty large meta, since now you can pick a target for DN, which might finally make him (the real meta) at least slightly less effective, especially against revive strats like Boba, Jyn, or maybe even Phoenix.

Who knows, guess we'll just have to wait and see, or pick a path and hope it works.
  • Jizzaouse
    128 posts Member
    He is very good with RO. I have him under Jyn lead with Cassian and Chaze. The team is amazing. However, Jyn's leadership and both R2's uniques are zeta'd.

How does this team do vs triple cleanse and Jedi? I'm considering it. Does it hold on D?
  • I think for the OP's purposes zDM is going to fall fast - in the 20-100+ range there are a lot of good players with good teams, but not quite enough to take down zDM consistently. Stick R2 in those teams and it's going to be significantly harder for zDM leaders to hold anything like before. Dead is probably hyperbole, but there's no question he takes a massive hit in utility here.
  • STRIKEBOMB
    1232 posts Member
    use droids :)
  • Sgc8647
    87 posts Member
    He is very good with RO. I have him under Jyn lead with Cassian and Chaze. The team is amazing. However, Jyn's leadership and both R2's uniques are zeta'd.

Hello,
    I am also interested in your experience with that team vs zmaul, DN and friends and vs rex lead.
    i know R2 use Smoke screen under AI as first move so it would be interesting to know how is goes when you auto your battle

Would GK be better then cassian ? not sure since while it makes the team very tanky you are loosing a good dps in cassian. (who is less effective vs a tripple cleanse)
  • Nightsisters?
  • ctyc123
    328 posts Member
    I wish for another one hit ko toon, preferably with lower cooldown
  • Smapty
    1260 posts Member
    Nightsisters
  • Olga
    1333 posts Member
    Sounds like a nice squad, I guess its worth farming R1 either way.
  • Ig88isboss
    1752 posts Member
    Bounty hunters
  • Tatebomb
    797 posts Member
    Zader(207 speed), nihlius(226), deathtrooper(238), boba(243), Kenobi(203). Having a grand time.
  • Juex777
    968 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Maybe veers led trooper team with shore, DT, Snow, and GK or another dispeller. Saw a YouTube video warrior put out. Looks really op.
  • Juex777
    968 posts Member
    Rogue 1 sub r2 for K2SO should be interesting. Maybe if Zaul goes away mostly R2 won't be the strongest 5th.
  • Juex777
    968 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Could max out a resistance team with R2 and see if the last Jedi makes it into the top meta.... But new toons wont be farmable for a while after that. They're op on offense with R2 now, at least with insane speed mods on Poe.
  • Boreas
    508 posts Member
    I'd say Jyn lead, Chaze duo, R2 and as 5th Bistan, Cassian or K2... I don't use the R1 characters since I don't have them, but I'd like to see how would that team work.
  • leef wrote: »
    maybe not dead, but half the man he used to be? ;)

Epic!

SnakesOnAPlane