In my pointiert of view you only have to be serious in this game if you spent money

Why are f2p player often so salty? I mean i am free to play too you just have to wait longer just breath...

Replies

• Why are f2p player often so salty? I mean i am free to play too you just have to wait longer just breath...

People who spend and people who are f2p are always salty just sometimes about different things but make no mistake they both get salty
  • Yeah of course but people who spend have a reason to be sometimes f2p often not because the game gives you so many chances even as f2p
  • It's not the discrepancy between F2P and P2P that's the issue.l it's the flaws (or what people think are flaws) in the game people get upset about.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    well, being salty for free is always better than paying to be salty ;)
    other than that i completely agree. I've got no reason to be salty, if i don't like the game anymore i just quit. When that happens i had a good time while it lasted and it was completely free of charge.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • FROM MY POINT OF VIEW THE P2P ARE EVIL!

Come on, no one saw that opportunity
  • FROM MY POINT OF VIEW THE P2P ARE EVIL!

Come on, no one saw that opportunity

Dang it too late, I saw the post title and saw a few replies so I thought I would be funny and amazing with an awesome reference for once but nope, you beat me to the punch.
    Where is my kitten General Grievous rework at!!??