Thanks!

Ig88isboss
1752 posts Member
edited May 2017
R2 is awesome and his kit is a lot of fun! Also a nice event for him. Thanks for the free r2 :) may the fourth be with you all!
Post edited by J0K3R on

Replies

• +1
  • fuhgawz
    342 posts Member
    ^ #hero
  • Havoc57
    38 posts Member
    What are you doing!! The forums are meant for brimstone and fire. You can't praise anyone.....
    Jk
  • Ronoaldo
    739 posts Member
    I'll say this in all threads until devs hear: loved the event best May the 4 ever <3

Thanks @CG_Kozispoon @CG_Conduit23
    My favorite characters Empire - Sith
  • Ig88isboss wrote: »
    R2 is awesome and his kit is a lot of fun! Also a nice event for him. Thanks for the free r2 :) may the fourth be with you all!

+1
    Love you EA, Love you CG

Don't listen to the haters, you guys are great. May the force be with you!!

PS don't forget get about giving us 500 bonus crystals for revenge of the 5th.
  • DatBoi
    3615 posts Member
    You know you're doing something right when Ig is praising you
  • sneeekypants
    1914 posts Member
    R2 is a really balanced toon, they did an excellent job with him like DN. I'm zaul and prob handicapped with him added but glad he's in the game.

Now about a lot of the other toons...
  • WOW WOW WOW - IG88iB IS the man of peace and happiness now!

Agree on R2. Sweet character, iconic. Great post! Is R2 helping in your droid comp more or in Resistance so far from what you see?
  • +100
  • Yes, r2 this incredible, exciting event, but expectations vs last year, remembering that they were five days of double drop in everything, I leave a strange taste, something like, here I miss something.
    I do not want to be interpreted as badly grateful, on the contrary I am very happy to have a new and powerful character in my collection, only that in my opinion the expectations played against
  • Ig88isboss
    1752 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    WOW WOW WOW - IG88iB IS the man of peace and happiness now!

Agree on R2. Sweet character, iconic. Great post! Is R2 helping in your droid comp more or in Resistance so far from what you see?

:lol: I am blown away how effective r2 is against zaul teams! I really underestimated how effective negating zauls Dodge would be. He makes taking down zaul teams much more manageable. I made it into the top 20 today with droids; which was impossible before, today beating a bunch of zaul teams I couldn't even touch so he definitely makes a Droid squad much much better. Once I get the cleanse zeta I plan on testing res. I have a good feeling res will be dominate on offense (they already smoke rex triple cleanse). Very happy that dodge is being supressed, the original Dodge meta almost drove me to quitting the game. Also very impressed with the new trooper squad, I'll be pursuing them as well as they look like a blast to play!
  • Georgemi6
    1236 posts Member
    Ig88isboss wrote: »
    WOW WOW WOW - IG88iB IS the man of peace and happiness now!

:lol: I am blown away how effective r2 is against zaul teams! I really underestimated how effective negating zauls Dodge would be. He makes taking down zaul teams much more manageable. I made it into the top 20 today with droids; which was impossible before, today beating a bunch of zaul teams I couldn't even touch so he definitely makes a Droid squad much much better. Once I get the cleanse zeta I plan on testing res. I have a good feeling res will be dominate on offense (they already smoke rex triple cleanse). Very happy that dodge is being supressed, the original Dodge meta almost drove me to quitting the game. Also very impressed with the new trooper squad, I'll be pursuing them as well as they look like a blast to play!

Lol always about the droids XD
  • FS_
    7 posts Member
    Yeah R2 event blows because my game has fail me and now I'm that guy in my Guild! I feel like the guy from that movie Deliverance! My face is in the ground and my but is in the air! Been gang ****! By Han Solo and Chewbacca and Luke Skywalker, wile Princess Leia watch!
  • Ig88isboss
    1752 posts Member
    FS_ wrote: »
    Yeah R2 event blows because my game has fail me and now I'm that guy in my Guild! I feel like the guy from that movie Deliverance! My face is in the ground and my but is in the air! Been gang ****! By Han Solo and Chewbacca and Luke Skywalker, wile Princess Leia watch!

:lol::lol: