Double tank, yay or nay??

Currently running a Wedge (L), Biggs, Lando, ST Han, and Palp team in arena. All GS 9 and 7*, and usually stay within 50-100 in my shard group. But I was thinking of removing Palp and putting in Shoretrooper instead at 6* GS 9? Would this work or should I just stay with what I got? Any help would be nice, thanks!

Replies

• K_mett1
    299 posts Member
    I have ran a similar team to this and I can tell you that Palp is one of the best characters in the game and if you really want to replace him it should be with an amazing toon. Even then I would fight to keep him on my team...
    A Wiggs team (also any rebel team under wedge) can take out characters left and right & heal themselves with wedge lead (even though rebels health has always been squishy so I see where you're coming from.) Offense is key to this sort of team and you'd be trading a high attack player like Palp for a tank.

Try it out in other areas of the game and see if the lose of power really effects your team.

Good luck!
  • Olim
    19 posts Member
    keep palp, farm chaze to 4*, and replace lando & STH. thats the team i run as F2P and i finish top 20 if active
  • kodias
    264 posts Member
    If you really want to sub shoretrooper in I would switch Lando out for him and keep palp. Lando isn't very effective anymore, too many toons can counter (w/ GK) and have crit immunity.
  • I appreciate everyone's thoughts and opinions and i'm glad to say i'm now in the top 50 in my shard group!