Images of top 10 damage rankings

BNM2eHF.jpg
This is sorted by strongest basic attack.

Replies

• Options
    WU6QHiX.jpg
    By special attack
  • Options
    Let's not forget an image of back end damage to keep things in perspective.

8zjhnd.jpg
  • Options
    A lot of people aren't aware of swgohcantina.com , @BentWookie , and thid is often what info they want. Just helpin a brotha out....

Could you hive some input here though on your advice for what you mean by nack end damage? That would be useful to them also.
  • Options
    A lot of people aren't aware of swgohcantina.com , @BentWookie , and thid is often what info they want. Just helpin a brotha out....

Could you hive some input here though on your advice for what you mean by nack end damage? That would be useful to them also.

I too post a lot of links to spreadsheets and the cantina & the database etc to help people out, I would say "help brothers out" but feel that would not be fair to the sisters out there..

As far as nack end damage goes, it's a term I am not familiar with. Back end damage can refer to damage after the fact, or unexpected, in the case of a car it would be damage to the rear. Take Leia for example,if her basic procs multiple times then that damage is just extra gravy on her basic which is in itself substantial, this is something that needs to be taken into consideration when comparing stats alone.

I just think once in a while we should try to smile in this oh so serous and contentious forum, after all were adults playing Star Wars.

• Options
    BentWookie wrote: »

I too post a lot of links to spreadsheets and the cantina & the database etc to help people out, I would say "help brothers out" but feel that would not be fair to the sisters out there..

As far as nack end damage goes, it's a term I am not familiar with. Back end damage can refer to damage after the fact, or unexpected, in the case of a car it would be damage to the rear. Take Leia for example,if her basic procs multiple times then that damage is just extra gravy on her basic which is in itself substantial, this is something that needs to be taken into consideration when comparing stats alone.

I just think once in a while we should try to smile in this oh so serous and contentious forum, after all were adults playing Star Wars.

This guy, I like him. He should be a role model to those serious posters on the forums. I don't think I have to name them, I'm sure we all know who they are.

This spreadsheet is nice to see considering after poggle I wanted to go for RP in GW shipments.

Question about Resistance Pilot: which teams does he synergize well with?
  • Options
    Nitric wrote: »

Resistance ;)
  • Options

Resistance ;)

Aside from the obvious.
  • Options

Resistance ;)

Aside from the obvious.

I think a resistance/ First Order split might work well.. 3:2, their skills work well together.

Poe, Rey. Phasma, FOTP & Kylo might be brutal.

• Options
    BentWookie wrote: »

Resistance ;)

Aside from the obvious.

I think a resistance/ First Order split might work well.. 3:2, their skills work well together.

Poe, Rey. Phasma, FOTP & Kylo might be brutal.

I would like to try Poe (L), Rey, R. Pilot, R. Trooper and maybe QGJ/Geo. Huge damage, very fast and lots of foresight.