Pilots screaming when they die in Fleet battles

lisztophobia
803 posts Member
edited May 2017
In space, no one can hear you do that! :D

Replies

  • Smapty
    1253 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Poorkins :(

    rttw0E0.jpg
  • Klocko
    994 posts Member
    In space, no one can hear you do that! :D

    In space, none of these sounds would be heard. I get your point though. If it helps, imagine that you're on your capital ship, and the screams are coming from over the pilot's comms channel.

    I dunno. It's Sci-Fi, not science fiction. Lol
  • Manny415
    322 posts Member
    Klocko wrote: »
    In space, no one can hear you do that! :D

    In space, none of these sounds would be heard. I get your point though. If it helps, imagine that you're on your capital ship, and the screams are coming from over the pilot's comms channel.

    I dunno. It's Sci-Fi, not science fiction. Lol

    sci-fi is short for science fiction
  • BulYwif
    1977 posts Member
    Without noise, you'll have something like Battlestar Galactica. More realistic but a bit strange.
  • WompWompRat
    1833 posts Member
    Smapty wrote: »
    Poorkins :(

    rttw0E0.jpg

    Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo not Porkins!!!!!

    tumblr_lxo1mv7Pie1r98lguo1_500.gif
  • Big_Boss
    2326 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Smapty wrote: »
    Poorkins :(

    rttw0E0.jpg

    Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo not Porkins!!!!!

    tumblr_lxo1mv7Pie1r98lguo1_500.gif

    I swear this makes him look like he's taking a dump
  • Aero
    2972 posts Member
    Manny415 wrote: »
    Klocko wrote: »
    In space, no one can hear you do that! :D

    In space, none of these sounds would be heard. I get your point though. If it helps, imagine that you're on your capital ship, and the screams are coming from over the pilot's comms channel.

    I dunno. It's Sci-Fi, not science fiction. Lol

    sci-fi is short for science fiction

    Historical fiction is not history.
  • I get it too. Firefly did a great job managing it, I thought. But if you're going to see a major motion picture there's an expectation that everything will be huge, including the sound effects, so all the games are kind of stuck with it too.
    #AcolyteShootsTwice
  • Boo
    3430 posts Member
    Aero wrote: »
    Manny415 wrote: »
    Klocko wrote: »
    In space, no one can hear you do that! :D

    In space, none of these sounds would be heard. I get your point though. If it helps, imagine that you're on your capital ship, and the screams are coming from over the pilot's comms channel.

    I dunno. It's Sci-Fi, not science fiction. Lol

    sci-fi is short for science fiction

    Historical fiction is not history.

    No but it might have elements of true history involved within the fictional story. Besides we aren't talking about historical fiction @Manny415 simply stated that Sci-Fi is Science Fiction.
  • The0n3
    984 posts Member
    Well, you missed a point. You're hearing him from INSIDE the cockpit... Which is connected to your main ship... That's how pilots communicate. So it's not an absurd that you can hear him screaming INSIDE the cockpit. xD

    BUT, obviously we shouldn't be able to hear the ship exploding in middle space or the sound of the blasters. But as for the scream, it's plausible....
  • Supercat
    3250 posts Member
    I find this whole discussion very silly.

    1. Who cares
    2. They are in he atmosphere of planets they fight around. Atmosphere. Meaning there are particles. Which means sound happens.
    Don't be a ****(4), and follow forum guidelines.
  • WompWompRat
    1833 posts Member
    Big_Boss wrote: »
    Smapty wrote: »
    Poorkins :(

    rttw0E0.jpg

    Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo not Porkins!!!!!

    tumblr_lxo1mv7Pie1r98lguo1_500.gif

    I swear this makes him look like he's taking a dump

    Now that you said it, I can't get it out of my mind :#
Sign In or Register to comment.