AI Dooku gets a free turn every single time you retreat from Galactic War

It's ridiculous...Every time i try to bring in a character he goes for my sidious with a free force lightning. Every other character's turn meter stays the same but dooku gets a free turn right away..I can't make it past the 3rd battle of galactic war and it's my only my third day having it unlocked.

Replies

• Every time you retreat and reenter a fight the turn meters are reset. Dooku just happens to be one of the fastest speed characters in game so will almost always get the first turn.

He shouldn't be casting Force Lightning every single time though because skill cooldowns remain persistent even when you retreat so if that really is happening then it would appear to be a bug.

Also, Galactic War isn't intended to be something you're meant to completely clear 3 days into unlocking it.
  • I got to the second last fight on my first day unlocking and now it's impossible for me to progress past the 3rd or 4th fight...How does the scaling even work?
  • It's random. Some days you will get easy fights, other days you will get harder ones.

It's also apparently based on the power of your PvP team as well.