Reality or not?

Fürkész
211 posts Member
I have seen many post in this forum about how easy is the heroic AAT.
People made posts about millions of damage in hAAT.
Meanwhile in my guild to finish the normal AAT takes 5 days.
I have never changed guild in this game I am in the same guild like I was when I was able to join one.
Therefore I do not know how strong the other guilds are.
We have some zeta Vader, some strong Wiggs team, some effective Jedi team.

I just really do not know is this forum shows the reality or it is overly populated by members from the strongest guilds.
How many guilds are out there? How many from those able to manage the heroic AAT?
I am just curious.

P.S.: Sorry for my poor English.
P.S.2.: I do not want to switch guild

Replies

• Dooku_for_days
    2907 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    There are probably 600-800 guilds who have completed heroic AAT, probably more. Many of which are F2P majority guilds. I'd say an average guild would clear a normal tank in 2 days. Your guild does sound very weak.
  • BulYwif
    1977 posts Member
    The forum only shows the best version of the scores that can be made in hAAT since it's not interesting to see what score you can do in P1 of nAAT for example. The forum is a kind of help to build the best team for AAT.

But a lot of people are struggling in the nAAT and are not prepared, you're not alone.

Now, good guilds are preparing hAAT, and this is what makes the difference between the good family father guild and the guild that want to go on. In my guild, we're completely focus on building HAAT teams. We're still doing nAAT but are only allowed to use one team per phase and not use the same team after the refresh.
    And by doing that, we'll try our first hAAT end of may.
  • Darthpippa
    521 posts Member
    my guild can't do haat. we do normal aat in 1 refresh. so we start it at 9pm and normally finish it by 2am. we clear heroic Pitt. In less than 20 mins.

but we cannot get passed phase 2 of heroic haat

you need to have the right teams for the right phase with heroic. and you need most of your members to take part.

so no it's not easy.... unless you have the right "equipment"
  • Darthpippa wrote: »
    my guild can't do haat. we do normal aat in 1 refresh. so we start it at 9pm and normally finish it by 2am. we clear heroic Pitt. In less than 20 mins.

but we cannot get passed phase 2 of heroic haat

you need to have the right teams for the right phase with heroic. and you need most of your members to take part.

so no it's not easy.... unless you have the right "equipment"

This sounds a lot like where my guild is currently. What kind of activity do you have when you guys attempt HAAT? Are you all pretty active or do you have a handful of guys who don't get in on it (as most of us seem to have)?
  • Klocko
    1017 posts Member
    https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/86150/roster-progress-indicator-by-pete-butler-swgoh-gg-required#latest check this thread. Just, please don't comment on it and re-necro it. Some of the requirements listed are higher than they need to be, but it will start to give you an idea of where your roster is. Share it with your guild as well.
  • Klocko
    1017 posts Member
    Also, @OP, your English is fine. It's actually better than some of what I read daily here from native speakers. Don't even worry about that.
  • dough
    641 posts Member
    Fürkész wrote: »
    I have seen many post in this forum about how easy is the heroic AAT.
    People made posts about millions of damage in hAAT.
    Meanwhile in my guild to finish the normal AAT takes 5 days.
    I have never changed guild in this game I am in the same guild like I was when I was able to join one.
    Therefore I do not know how strong the other guilds are.
    We have some zeta Vader, some strong Wiggs team, some effective Jedi team.

I just really do not know is this forum shows the reality or it is overly populated by members from the strongest guilds.
    How many guilds are out there? How many from those able to manage the heroic AAT?
    I am just curious.

P.S.: Sorry for my poor English.
    P.S.2.: I do not want to switch guild

this forum reflects a small percentage of the player base, i would venture to guess it's less than 5% -- some have said it's even lower than that. And I think what skews the perspective here on a lot of posts is, most of these people are "end game" (level 85, many many Gear X1 toons, best/fastest Mods) so the relative "ease" with which people purport to finish raids, et al., isn't an accurate depiction -- with the presumption being, everyone, or nearly everyone, has a comparable roster... that's just not the case, not everyone here is in a race against the clock to have the latest/greatest Arena team, some choose to play at our own pace.. i used to be in this mad rush to gear up toons, used to dump a bunch of money into the game; then i realized, i'm not really getting much further than if i took my time...

anyway, don't get discouraged, i think it's admirable that you've stuck with the same guild that you started with -- very few people can say that.. as long as you are enjoying yourself, that should be the only factor in the equation.