Options Screen

Achilles
1380 posts Member
Hello,

i think, it would be great, if they could add an options screen with points like:
Audio
  • Volume/mute sound effects
  • Volume/mute music
Guild messages
  • Guild members promotions: shown from 5* up, shown for 7* only, dont show
  • Guild members gear levels: shown from level 7 up, shown from level 9 up, shown from level 11 up, dont show
  • Raid starts: yes/no
  • Raid progress (phases): yes/no
  • Chat option: show empty field when nothing new, show chat announcement message when nothing new
  • Other messages yes/no (*new member joined or member got kicked)
Troop-Battle
  • Auto-mode: all abilities, basic abilities only, ask on activate
  • Show helmets: on/off (*this would need some new char-models of existing chars, but it was asked often lately)
Fleet-Battle
  • Auto-mode: all abilities, basic abilities only, ask on activate
  • Show pilots: always on, on while 1x speed only, off
Left by design.
The fixed payout times are the worst part of this game and makes it absolutely family-unfriendly.

Replies

• DatBoi
    3615 posts Member
    You can already mute sound fx and music individually and have "basic only" auto in battles
  • Carbonari
    676 posts Member
    DatBoi wrote: »
    You can already mute sound fx and music individually and have "basic only" auto in battles

You can already do all of these things. I think this is actually another "clones need their helmets" thread in disguise.
  • Achilles
    1380 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Carbonari wrote: »

You can already do all of these things. I think this is actually another "clones need their helmets" thread in disguise.
    Nope, i dont care about the helmets ... but i would like to reduce guild messages without losing raid-messages and would also like to remove pilots from fleet battles! ;)
    Of course, i included the few existing options, bc i think, it would better to have 1 screen with many options as 1 little window for each single option available! ;)
    Left by design.
    The fixed payout times are the worst part of this game and makes it absolutely family-unfriendly.
  • Carbonari
    676 posts Member
    Achilles wrote: »

Nope, i dont care about the helmets ... but i would like to reduce guild messages without losing raid-messages and would also like to remove pilots from fleet battles! ;)
    Of course, i included the few existing options, bc i think, it would better to have 1 screen with many options as 1 little window for each single option available! ;)

Are you sure this isn't really about clone helmets? :smirk:

I do agree that at the very least, the guild leader should be able to decide which messages are shown.
    The pilots work for me, I think it's a nice touch.
  • Achilles
    1380 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Achilles wrote: »

Are you sure this isn't really about clone helmets? :smirk:

I do agree that at the very least, the guild leader should be able to decide which messages are shown.
    The pilots work for me, I think it's a nice touch.
    Browse the forums and tell me, how often i complaint about missing helmets ... :rolleyes:
    I just added it, bc i've seen it often now and i know this "feature" from other games.
    EDIT: And i think, a volume slider instead of a simple music on/off would be nice as well, as all the other "already existing options" i added ;)
    Left by design.