does anyone how this combination of circumstance would work?

M_L
469 posts Member
JKA's unique is triggered when ally falls below 50% health. my question is does that mean when ally AT ANY POINT goes into yellow for health? or ends the turn in yellow health?

mainly i'm thinking how annoying it is when fighting teams with zBarriss and i think i'm making a dent at some tanky character on that team but the progress is slow 'cause zBarriss' unique may be popping her teammate's health back from yellow to green occassionally.

so example, if i'm fighting a team with zBarriss, 5s and JKA, if 5s gets hit by some high dps attack, goes into the yellow but heals due to zBarriss' unique back barely into the green. he was in the yellow for a split second, but he ends his turn in the green. Does that trigger JKA's unique, thus giving him full TM?

Replies

• leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    i'm reasonably sure that does trigger Ani's unique. I believe @kyno runs a somewhat similar line-up, maybe he can confirm.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Yes I can confirm, JKA and zarriss are good combo.

You are correct that even if a toon ends up back in the green because of her unique, it will still trigger JKA because at some point it was yellow.

I used that combo for a while. I will also add for some extra pushes on his unique, boba is good to have in the mix, that's at least 2 additional triggers, baring execute/anihilate/death mark.
  • M_L
    469 posts Member
    Options
    may i also ask, do you guys know if heal equalization work on DN led siths? i mean i know they don't get the heal on top of the health equalization, but wondering if someone's focusing down the siths on the team, shouldn't equalization at least bring them out of yellow, provided whatever nonSith toons on the team are say at full health?
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Yes equalization works on a DN lead team, just not the healing part.