R2's Burn

UltimateZeus
1221 posts Member
I have seen some other posts about this but shouldn't the burning effect prevent stealth?

I mean how do you stealth when you are on fire?!?!?

Replies

• Varlie
    1286 posts Member
    you just have to scream quietly
  • Gebuttersnaps
    478 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    maybe it's just their toes on fire so they can't dodge well, but they can still hide. :o
    Post edited by Gebuttersnaps on
  • Exletion
    649 posts Member
    I mean, how can Zaul team's stealth while Vader is force crushing them? valid question without a valid response. Essentially this applies to most dmg over time debuffs. Just take it as a D&D style number cruncher strategy game. Most of this doesn't make physical sense.
  • JinSaotome
    682 posts Member
    Burning shouldn't be able to be cleansed
    "When the dust settles, the only thing living in this world will be metal."
  • JoseIrimia
    446 posts Member
    JinSaotome wrote: »
    Burning shouldn't be able to be cleansed

Why not? Just apply water.
  • capifico22
    370 posts Member
    It's an oil fire, you would need a chemical cleanser
  • ShaolinPunk
    3486 posts Moderator
    edited May 2017
    Joke: How can you tell if a Ninja is on fire?

Answer: You can't.

What does the tooltip say in-game?
    **Please tag me (@ShaolinPunk) if you need assistance.** My Collection. . My Poll.. Ally Code: 332-622-913 Discord: shaolin_punk#2107
  • UltimateZeus
    1221 posts Member
    Exletion wrote: »
    I mean, how can Zaul team's stealth while Vader is force crushing them? valid question without a valid response. Essentially this applies to most dmg over time debuffs. Just take it as a D&D style number cruncher strategy game. Most of this doesn't make physical sense.

Yes that is true although they specifically changed stunned toons from being able to dodge to make physical sensible.
  • sjkerhfgdjhd
    1009 posts Member
    If there is burning oil dumped all over the floor I think a better question is how can anyone see anyone else, not how do they hide.
  • It's just a game.... People suffering of chemical burns would be out of battle. If you apply real life logic to it's a 0HK AOE
  • Juex777
    968 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    I have seen some other posts about this but shouldn't the burning effect prevent stealth?

I mean how do you stealth when you are on fire?!?!?

The idea is to balance the game as much as possible, not to break it again as a reaction like a pendulum. There are plenty of things that wouldn't make sense in real life, or by movie Canon.... But remember.... Even in the game, it's a game within a game. Lots of wiggle room for more playable mechanics over literal sense making.
  • Kozispoon
    3245 posts EA Staff (retired)
    Joke: How can you tell if a Ninja is on fire?

61589-Honey-You-ve-Got-A-Big-Storm-Coming.gif

Thank you for your patience 8D Forum Guidelines
  • Joke: How can you tell if a Ninja is on fire?

61589-Honey-You-ve-Got-A-Big-Storm-Coming.gif

This is your best one yet. Even better than your response when I suggested Jar Jar should have a Yoda style event.