*Curb Your Imperialism* 262m GP, 30* & 16* GEO TB, 12 KAM shards; TW 112 wins [49/50] 4m GP min

Replies

• If you don't know where you are going, you'll end up someplace else.
  • TW mandatory?
  • TW mandatory?
    Only if you opt in
  • Got an opening for today's tw
  • What an incredible Cinderella story! This unknown, comes out of nowhere, to lead the pack...at Augusta. He's at his final hole. He's about 455 yards away, he's gonna hit about a 2 Iron I think.

[Swings, pulverizes a flower]

Oh, he got all of that. The crowd is standing on its feet here at Augusta. The normally reserved crowd is going wild... [pauses] for this young Cinderella who's come out of nowhere. He's got about 350 yards left, he's going to hit about a 5 iron it looks like, don't you think? He's got a beautiful backswing...

[Swings, pulverizes another flower]

That's- Oh, he got all of that one! He's gotta be pleased with that! The crowd is just on its feet here. He's a Cinderella boy. Tears in his eyes, I guess, as he lines up this last shot. He's got about 195 yards left, and he's got a, looks like he's got about an 8 iron. This crowd has gone deadly silent... Cinderella story, out of nowhere, former greenskeeper, now, about to become the Masters Champion.

[Swings, pulverizes yet another flower]

It looks like a mirac- It's in the hole! It's in the hole!
  • Judge Smails: Ty, what did you shoot today?

Ty Webb: Oh, Judge, I don’t keep score.

Judge Smails: Then how do you measure yourself with other golfers?

Ty Webb: By height.
  • Don't be obsessed with your desires Danny. The Zen philosopher, Basho, once wrote, 'A flute with no holes, is not a flute. A donut with no hole, is a Danish.' He was a funny guy.
  • Sandy: [with heavy Scottish brogue]: Carl, I want you to kill all the gophers on the course.

Carl: Check me if I'm wrong, Sandy, but if I kill all the golfers, they'll lock me up and throw away the key.

Sandy: Not golfers, you great git! Gophers- the little brown, furry rodents!

Carl: We can do that. We don't even have to have a reason.

Sandy: Aye! Well, do it, man!

Carl: All right. Let's do the same thing, but with gophers. [Sandy storms off] It's not my fault nobody can understand what you're saying.
  • Judge Smails:
    Danny, I'm having a party this weekend.

How would you like to come over and mow my lawn?
  • still looking for more ppl?

i'm looking for a new guild.

https://swgoh.gg/u/nanir/
  • Going to have a spot open, potentially 2 after tb
  • Go Dawgs
  • Moving to Vin Scully quotes for dodgers:

"All year long they looked to him (Kirk Gibson) to light the fire and all year long he answered the demands. High fly ball into right field. She is gone! [pause] In a year that has been so improbable, the impossible has happened."
  • We can't always fight nature, John. We can't fight change. We can't fight gravity. We can't fight nothin'. My whole life, John, all I ever did was fight. But I can't give up neither. I can't fight my own nature. That's the paradox, John. You see? When I'm gone they'll just find another monster. They have to. Because they have to justify their wages. Our time is passed, John.
  • Thanksgiving is an emotional time. People travel thousands of miles to be with people they see only once a year.

And then discover once a year is way too often.
  • Long time guild member moving to retirement, got an opening!
  • My name is Peter Parker. I’m pretty sure you know the rest. I saved the city, fell in love, then I saved the city again, and again, and again. Look, I’m a comic book, a cereal, I did a Christmas album, and a so-so popsicle. But this isn’t about me, not anymore.
  • Spider-Man Noir: Hey, fellas.
    Miles Morales: Is he in black and white?
    Peter Parker:Where is that wind coming from? We're in a basement.
    Spider-Man Noir: Wherever I go, the wind follows. And the wind... smells like rain.
  • Spider-Ham: That's all folks.
    Peter Parker: Is he allowed to say that? Legally?
  • Miguel: Let's start at the beginning, one last time. Earth-67.
    [Miguel jumps into Earth-67 and meets that universe's Spider-Man]
    Miguel: Whoa!
    1967 Spider-Man: What the–?
    Miguel: I'm Spider-Man. I need you to come with me.
    '67 Spider-Man: [pointing at Miguel] Who the heck are you?
    Miguel: [pointing back] I, I just told you. Now listen, listen. I'm from the future.
    '67 Spider-Man: [pointing back] How dare you point at me.
    Miguel: [pointing back] You, you were pointing first.
    '67 Spider-Man: [pointing back] It's rude to point.
    Miguel: [pointing back] You're being very rude! You're not even believing what I'm saying!
    Police officer: Which one pointed first?
    J. Jonah Jameson: Spider-Man pointed first. Obviously!
    Miguel: [as both Spider-Men continue to point at each other] You're pointing at me right now! Look at you! Look what you did there! Look at your finger right now!
    '67 Spider-Man: It's different than normal pointing.
    Miguel: You are pointing...
    '67 Spider-Man: You haven't seen pointing until I'm through with you.
    Miguel: You're accusing me of pointing... what are you...
  • One more TW win until 50! B)
  • “A lot of people never use their initiative because no-one told them to.”
  • That rug really tied the room together.
  • Here you go, Larry.
    See what happens?
    You see what happens, Larry?!
    See what happens when you find a stranger in the Alps?!
    This is what happens!

(unfortunately have to do the dubbed quote)
  • Bump for updating TW wins B)
  • Come join today before TB for special tax write-off on crystals!*

*not applicable in any country that has a vowel
  • 2 long term guildies are riding off into the sunset.

Let us know if you're interested.
  • Bump & updated TW wins
  • 2 hours before TW starts!
  • Another TW win, still have openings prior to TB start.