*Curb Your Imperialism* 262m GP, 30* & 16* GEO TB, 12 KAM shards; TW 112 wins [49/50] 4m GP min

Replies

• Hi...uhhh...is anyone home? This is Scott Lang. We met a few years ago... at the airport...in Germany...I got really big.
  • Tim Goodman: Stop talking! You’re a hallucination!
    Detective Pikachu: You’re a hallucination.
  • Tommy: Richard, do I have a mark on my face? It really hurts.
    Richard: Nope, nothin’. I thought I hit you in the shoulder?
    Tommy: My shoulder doesn’t hurt very much but my face does. Right here. Not here, or here so much, but right here.
    Richard: Nope. Ship-shape. Waitress, could I get that shrimp cocktail I saw in the glass case?
    Waitress: Yep. And you what can I get– Geez, what happened to your face?
    Tommy: I knew it!
  • Lots of people go to college for 7 years.
  • [strutting] Do you know where the weight room is? I'll check it out.
  • Sensei: Twenty five years ago, an ancient legend of this sacred art came alive. It spoke of a foreign child who would come among us and become a Ninja master unlike any other. How he arrived on our shores will forever remain a mystery. We Ninjas thought that this child would be the great white Ninja of the legend. We were wrong. We were very wrong.
  • “We get the warhead and we hold the world ransom for…. One million dollars.”
  • It’s like I have ESPN or something.
  • Hi I’m in a guild but can’t seem to get to next level and need to move up! I’m top 25/25 in arena/fleets even with work I’m 3.48 GP....could be higher but not upgrading trash! and very active player 7* dr and 6*pa will have Malak next time... looking for a top guild so I can max out teams!
  • Director: [in Japanese] Mr. Bob-san, you are relaxing in your study. On the table is a bottle of Suntory whiskey. Got it? Look slowly, with feeling, at the camera, and say it gently – say it as if you were speaking to an old friend. Just like Bogie in Casablanca, "Here's looking at you, kid" – Suntory time.
    Ms. Kawasaki: Umm. He want you to turn, looking at camera. Okay?
    Bob: That's all he said?
    Ms. Kawasaki: Yes. Turn to camera.
    Bob: All right. Does he want me to turn from the right, or turn from the left?
    Ms. Kawasaki: [to director, in Japanese] Uh, umm. He's ready now. He just wants to know if he's supposed to turn from the left or turn from the right when the camera rolls. What should I tell him?
    Director: [in Japanese] What difference does it make! Makes no difference! Don't have time for that! Got it, Bob-san? Just psych yourself up, and quick! Look straight at the camera. At the camera. And slowly. With passion. Straight at the camera. And in your eyes there's... passion. Got it?
    Ms. Kawasaki: [to Bob] Right side. And with intensity. Okay?
    Bob: Is that everything? It seemed like he said quite a bit more than that.
    Director: [to Bob, in Japanese] Listen, listen. This isn't just about whiskey. Understand? Imagine you're talking to an old friend. Gently. The emotions bubble up from the bottom of your heart. And don't forget, psych yourself up!
    Ms. Kawasaki: Like an old friend. And, into the camera.
    Bob: Okay.
    Director: [in Japanese] Got it? You love whiskey. It's Suntory time. Okay?
    Bob: Okay.
  • "She's not my girlfriend. I find her interesting because she sleeps above her covers. Four feet above her covers. She barks, she drools, she claws!"
  • Ray Stantz: [resigned] It's the Stay Puft Marshmallow Man.
    Peter Venkman: Well, there's something you don't see every day.
    Ray Stantz: I tried to think of the most harmless thing. Something I loved from my childhood, something that could never, ever possibly destroy us: Mr. Stay-Puft.
  • Had long term guildie move on, got a spot open.
  • In honor of Rip Torn;

"If you can dodge a wrench, you can dodge a ball."
  • Nobody makes me bleed my own blood! Nobody!
  • Thank you, Chuck Norris.
  • Steve the Pirate: I guess you're right, I'm not really a Pirate.
  • Is the guild still available? 3.7 mil roster active player
  • White Goodman: Go ahead, make your jokes, Mr. Jokey... Joke-maker. But let me hit you with some knowledge. Quit now. Save yourself the embarrassment of losing with these losers in Las Vegas, La Fleur.

Peter La Fleur: Alliteration aside, I'll take my chances in the tournament.

White Goodman: Yeah, you will take your chances.

Peter La Fleur: I know. I just said that.

White Goodman: I know you just said that.

Peter La Fleur: I'm not sure where you're going with this.

White Goodman:
    I'm not sure where you're going with this.

Peter La Fleur: That's what I said.

White Goodman: That's what I'm saying to you.

Peter La Fleur: All right.

White Goodman: Touché.
    Is the guild still available? 3.7 mil roster active player
    Sent you a direct message
  • Omelette du fromage?
  • Dexter: Mandark!
    Mandark: Dexter!
    Dexter: Mandark!!
    Mandark: Dexter!!
    Dexter: Mandark!!!
    Mandark: Dexter!!!
    Dexter: Mandark!!!!
  • It doesn’t matter if you have the beard on the outside. As long as you’ve got the beard on the inside.
  • Frosty11161
    185 posts Member
    edited July 2019
    Major Glory: Justice Friends, ASSEMBLE! [no one appears]

Major Glory: Justice Friends assemble! [no one appears]

Major Glory: Justice Friends... assemble, assemble, assemble!

Valhallen: [on a sofa] There's no need to scream, Major Glory, we're right here!

Krunk: You block TV!
  • H_B0MBZ
    292 posts Member
    Still looking for 1?
  • H_B0MBZ wrote: »
    Still looking for 1?

Yessir, just sent you a direct message
  • Frosty11161
    185 posts Member
    edited July 2019
    Dexter:[laughing] Dee Dee, I heard this great joke! Okay, here it goes: A physics professor and his assistant are working on liberating negatively-charged hydroxyl ions, when all of a sudden, the assistant says, "Wait, professor, what if the salicylic acids do not accept the hydroxyl ions?" And the professor responds, "That's no hydroxyl ion; that's my wife!" [He breaks into hysterical laughter, while Dee Dee is unimpressed]
    Post edited by Frosty11161 on
  • 900,000 years ago, an alien videotaped his attempts to educate a caveman: The Prometheus and Bob tapes.
  • Had to update TW count :#
  • Have a guildie retiring after TB, let us know if any interest