General grievous needs a ZETA !

As the title states i truely believe this is 100% needed.. it hurts that they seem to ignore all calls for this to happen as the focus has been other areas.

Dont get me wrong the kylo ren and maul reworks were awsome.. so too is the exciting imperial troopers lead by veers etc etc.

But come on man.. grievous needs some love..hes so hard to get..even with his random apperances in ships store and he is just underwhelming.. a zeta can change that because right now he just doesnt cut it....

Also the seperatist tag does nothing rhats something to think about?

Replies

• C0LIN_OF_JEDAH
    141 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    ****.. 25 have read this and no one agrees .. maybe i just have too much admiration for the character lol !
  • Dark_Light
    499 posts Member
    If enough people had him in a place to actually know how good or bad he is maybe you'd get a better response....I don't know. I like the separatists, a zeta to bring the separatist faction together would be nice. Because as of now they have nothing making it worth putting them on a squad together.
  • I have him at five star and I'd rather play Chewie in the arena with my droid team..
  • Dark_Light wrote: »
    If enough people had him in a place to actually know how good or bad he is maybe you'd get a better response
    I never thought of that haha very true. There are several youtubers who have showcased how bad he is for just how hard he is to get in the game.

Dooku grievious synergies would be great too .
  • So yes GG needs a Zeta.
  • @
    Yeah just think how many resources it takes to get him though..any other character in the game thats difficult to obtain is a powerhouse pretty much.
    Vader, baze/chirrut/shore trooper etc nihlus
  • Definitely agree he needs a rework and zeta, easily one of the hardest and longest to farm characters in the game and if you use him on a Droid team you will absolutely get crushed, he's not viable at all