Help needed for my empire squad?

I currently rank between 55- 90 in arena. I really want top 20 as the crystal rewards will help. Any advice is appreciated.

My current team is as follows,

Emperor palpetine leading 7* G9
Vader 7* G10
Tie fighter pilot 6* G9
Royal gaurd 5* G8
Boba fett 7* G9

All have fairly decent mods and my tfp normally goes first..advice from anyone who can rank higher in thier shard would be great?

Replies

• What worked for me was getting rid of RG and using Nihilus for his OHKO or Sideous with his AoE expose
  • Magmatrooper is a great add too with his tm reduction
  • LordVader31179
    25 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    I personally like Snowtrooper for my Empire squad, since he grants turn meter to my squad when enemies die; plus at maxed level he hits decently hard, and gets the attack bonus when he uses his special.
    I use EP (lead), DV, RG, TFP, Snowtrooper.
    Palps of course gives speed to the empire for debuffing, which makes Vader faster, and TFP ridiculous fast.
    Palps' sith lead makes Vader heal big time, making him a great last man standing, if it comes down to it.

I am looking for a better option than Snow, but have yet to find one.

I have yet to push for a higher rank in the arena (I'm usually hovering at 150 to 200). I only go two rounds a day to keep my spot.

Best of luck to you.
  • Ummm I have always used empire only squads just read in game news that my squad leader general veers is a badass now when used with troopers how is that?
    Need help please my test squad is
    Veers
    Moff
    tarkin magmatrooper ig88 snowtrooper I am experimenting with now.for massive aoe and debuffs

What you think? Should I toss in vader or something instead?
  • I used a similar team before I put my zeta on Maul, the only difference is I replaced RG with B2 for his dispel. It was a great improvement, and if your shard has lots of rebels you should consider it. BTW i finished top 20, sometimes top 10 using that team. Hope it helps.
  • @Christykellarah
    I like your style. I'm a big fan of Empire squads.
    I think this new Imperial Trooper squad was a way to even out light and dark side factions.

The Rebel Pheonix squad has uniques that empower the entire squad...I think Veers and the rest of the Imperial Troopers are meant to be similar.

So, by using Veers, Storm Trooper, Snow Trooper (my fav of the Imperials), and so on...they are going to gain and share traits to strengthen themselves.
    I'm excited to use it...other than Veers and Deathsquad Trooper, I'm maxed on them. So we'll see what happens.

I'll be sharing info whaen I put them all together.

Sorry I have no REAL info to share.