Need arena advice for this hot mess.

I'm trying to get my Arena rank up but I'm at a loss for what team to run. There isn't much synergy with the toons I have and I've love some guidance on who and what to invest in. I have a workable Nihilus team and I'm f2p.

https://swgoh.gg/u/stephanos/

You're my hero's!

Replies

• MidasWelby
    203 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    Have you tried Rex Wiggs? (Your top 5 rebels but swap out Luke for Rex.) Gives you a second cleanser and more TM manipulation.

With your rebels and some RNG you should be able to unlock max Palp here in a few days - if you are able to keep him alive his mass stun can be amazing for a lot of different comps (including Wiggs).

If you prefer Sith, unlock EP and gear up/mod up Sith Troop?

I guess in the end it all comes down to what others are running in your shard, how your power level compares to them, and how far you drop ranks overnight.

For example, people tend to leave me alone bc I'm running Wiggs, while I avoid Nihilus teams like the plague. Meanwhile, I'm hovering around 300 bc my powerlevel is 3-7 K lower than everyone else. Plus, you may need to look at your mods (I didn't see them, just saying bc they can make a huge difference).

EDIT: I'm on a younger shard, so ymmv.
  • Options
    Thanks dude. I seem to struggle to out damage othe rebel teams with mine and drop a lot over night. I might focus on the sith trooper and EP like you said.
  • Juex777
    968 posts Member
    Options
    The Rex lead thing is pretty awesome. At least say you've tried it
  • Options
    Yeah i tried him as lead with wiggs, Sth and Nihilus but struggled. Maybe they just don't have the right mods or I need to gear rex higher
  • Dooku_for_days
    2907 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    First things first.. you've geared way too many characters to a useless level, and none to a good level. You're trying to level your roster together, when you should only be gearing and farming 6 toons at a time,until one is finished and maxed out in every way possible, when you move onto another. Levelling loads of characters at once is a waste of time, resources and effort; inevitably leading to regression in arena rather than progression. You need to pick a team and work towards having that team maxed out at gear 11 if you want to be competitive in arena.
    Based on what you have, I recommend you work towards zaul lead, nihilus (your lead until you Zeta maul), EP (you have the rebels needed to 7* him now), SA and either kylo, ST, boba, or B2.
  • Options
    Cheer for the advice, I'll look to that Sith team. Any preference between Kylo SA or boba?