Server: theatomicpun, JK, Sertorius, MR COFFEE, D1G1TAL JEDI

Replies

• @Iffy how's that Empire team? :)
  • Iffy
    55 posts Member
    @Joby_Wan1 Very fun to use, I'm having a great time right now since Empire is my dream team. :smile: Tie Pilot puts in a lot of work with his ability block and buff immunity. Only thing that sucks is no dispeller to handle tanks and tenacity up 。
    :゚(。ノω\。)゚・。

Also, I'm surprised that I didn't drop too hard yesterday when putting them on defense, gonna see how they hold up for a week or two.
  • Nice!
  • KypMad
    24 posts Member
    edited November 2016
    @majorly_ Hey man. Just wanted to know if you knocked me out of the 2 spot today? I tend to leave you alone at the 6 CST payout and hoped for the same in return.
  • Hey @KypMad I asked Major about it and he said: " I try to leave him and Kath alone since we have same payout."
  • Iffy
    55 posts Member
    Hey @Clarsen2607 do you still share the same payout time as me? Today you took me down to 16 when I was 11. I leave you alone since you are on the same payout time as me and would appreciate it if you do the same.

Thanks.
  • @Iffy

Larsen is PST.
  • Iffy
    55 posts Member
    @DarthMasterShawn Thanks, congrats on Zeta Qui-Gon, looks pretty tough to fight.
  • Come join Prinny and I on a discord server made just for our (this) Squad Arena Server.
    We have a Google Sheet with all the payouts times of current data we have.
    Including swgoh.gg links to most of the infamous top 20+
    Now's a great time for us to band together and share some info.
    That way we can hopefully all do better in the upcoming tournaments.
    Discord Channel made for the arena server I am on.
    https://discord.gg/2bqaVEA

• Hey all,

I'm Cale in-game. Payout is 7 EST. Not that it matters tho cuz I can barely crack the top 20 ;)
  • Hey Cale nice to meet you, keep plugging away and I'm sure we'll see you at the top eventually.

Good luck.
  • Hey @CaleBrah , just spend a ton of dough like the person above your comment and you'll be all set :wink:
  • Lol, thanks Mal
  • Lol yea sure, I'll just take out a personal loan.

Thanks guys
  • KathVain I just attacked you. So sorry. Wasn't paying attention you can take my spot.
  • @Darth_Nihilus are you still playing? your name is playable now hahaha
  • @isuka227 yes i am lol, I run a full empire team but recently just got back in the game a month ago. So happy my favorite sith is finally in the game haha
  • all you peeps, what do you think about the new update? so many more gears to waste..
  • Eh, I feel like they're doing to much with Nihilus. And sith trooper and assassin? Lame
  • yeah swgoh and power creep go hand in hand like bacon and eggs haha
  • I just hope Nihilus wont cost as much. Thats all im hoping for
  • I just hope Nihilus wont cost as much. Thats all im hoping for

A lot of whales are hoping as well haha.
  • @crazycdog29 hey knights of zenn, can you tell your guild mate dartholio not to hit everybody at payouts? He has a target on his back now.
  • @isuka227 thanks for sending that out
  • @crazycdog29 are we dealing with kids here or what? You guys should know there are time zone payouts right? I hope you know that at least..
  • dude this is a game, If you intend to move up and get a higher rank, how will you not be knocking people off. or do you mean at different payouts?
  • Dude, it is a game, that many other people play. We're asking for him to not hit if it's not his payout hour. If he intends to continue hitting everybody then he better be ready.
  • @crazycdog29 and we can definitely help him out and provide him with the payout times of our shard. Same with you

• isuka227 wrote: »
    Dude, it is a game, that many other people play. We're asking for him to not hit if it's not his payout hour. If he intends to continue hitting everybody then he better be ready.
    I can let him know what you said, but that's all ill do, and I also don't appreciate you being a **** to someone you don't know. So if people want to play the game one way, then why do you have any say if they can or cannot do that.
  • isuka227 wrote: »
    Dude, it is a game, that many other people play. We're asking for him to not hit if it's not his payout hour. If he intends to continue hitting everybody then he better be ready.
    I can let him know what you said, but that's all ill do, and I also don't appreciate you being a **** to someone you don't know. So if people want to play the game one way, then why do you have any say if they can or cannot do that.

Well if he wants to play that way he will be targeted by nearly a dozen of us. That is how we play, we cover each other and payout share. So mate it is really up to you all if you want to play respectful of payouts, or not. If not, then we will play the same way and hit down as often as possible.

Isuka was being nice offering an olive branch. I recommend taking it. It has been a long time since some of us old school top 10 people have had someone to pummel constantly and use refreshes to do so. A few of us are itching.

Just friendly advice mate. Share you alls payouts and we will work something out.

MTFBWU