Server: theatomicpun, JK, Sertorius, MR COFFEE, D1G1TAL JEDI

Replies

• Options
    Eaywen wrote: »
    First order is terrible now fotp took a 30% damage decrease while gs remains the same, phasma damage reduction, foo damage reduced, fost damage reduced, a whole team where the hardest hitter crits for 4500 and ge team averages around 2k a hit atrocious.

All the toons hit kinda weak now. It went from high paced RNG battles to slow boring slogs lol. A change was needed but not this one.
  • Eaywen
    422 posts Member
    Options
    Fost fotp and phasma all ate a 30% reduction in damage. Meanwhile gs can still one shot foo or fotp despite protection.
  • Options
    Eaywen wrote: »
    First order is terrible now fotp took a 30% damage decrease while gs remains the same, phasma damage reduction, foo damage reduced, fost damage reduced, a whole team where the hardest hitter crits for 4500 and ge team averages around 2k a hit atrocious.

All the toons hit kinda weak now. It went from high paced RNG battles to slow boring slogs lol. A change was needed but not this one.

i second that
  • Akster
    571 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    How are you guys finding the update? I have shot down all the way to 50 which is the lowest I have been in a long time xD. First arena battle time ran out, took me 3 mins just to kill one enemy character. It seems that I need to really try and invest into more cannons :'(.

Only cannon I could sub in at the moment would be darth maul, but there are very few jedi scattered about now, without jedi his damage sucks as well as being slow.

Need to get a replacement for lumi, her heals are so low now with or without protection.
  • Options
    Not too bad. It takes longer. Only 1 fight nearly ran out won with 2 seconds left.
  • Options
    So far, it seems RG is still good (really good at G9), GS is still good, and daka is just always good.

@Sertorius nice to hear from you! You and @stupidfatfool are both EST payouts right?
  • Options
    I'm loving my RG at 38k,lol.

Yes if stupidfatfool is Jamalian in game he is EST.
  • Eaywen
    422 posts Member
    Options
    Anyone else struggling to give a ****?
  • Options
    @Eaywen a little bit lol
  • Options
    Yeah, challenges and GW just got much longer. If they would've upped the rewards it would have been good, but as is, you have to spend a lot of time to get very little.

Hopefully guilds/raids will turn things around.
  • Options
    amen to the guild raids.
  • Eaywen
    422 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    I had 3 teams just waiting for this patch and it seems they literally nerfed every character in every team I was wanting to use. I spent the millions I had saved getting them to 74 and equipped nd nothing not a single thing I vested In is viable while everything I gave no care about is amazing now. I've hated my pvp team for 5 or 6 wek now despite it getting me hundreds and most often 500 crystal daily I just dont want to use it at all anymore and have nothing to replace it.
  • Eaywen
    422 posts Member
    Options
    Well I'm done guys I simply can't get over how terribly we were lied to. I have no trust with the devs anymore.
  • Options
    Sorry to hear that, I totally understand. It's been tough. I'm sticking around at least through the end of the month update.
  • Options
    Joby_Wan1 wrote: »
    So far, it seems RG is still good (really good at G9), GS is still good, and daka is just always good.

@Sertorius nice to hear from you! You and @stupidfatfool are both EST payouts right?

Yup, I'm EST, though the move to 7pm has made it a lot harder than when it was 6pm. Train ride home from work vs family dinner time... I must be in the minority loving the update though. All the projects I had on the back burner are now viable so I can put new characters into service. With the animation speed up things are really fun.
  • Options
    I at least liked all the free stuff they gave us today!

I'm holding out hope for the raids. I'll probably still play even if they aren't any good, but it has gotten a little boring. It's just tough to get guys to 80 / gear 9/10.
  • Options
    I at least liked all the free stuff they gave us today!

I'm holding out hope for the raids. I'll probably still play even if they aren't any good, but it has gotten a little boring. It's just tough to get guys to 80 / gear 9/10.

Yeah I'm mostly motivated by still having a undeveloped empire team to work on.. And of course replay fun in the GroupMe channel. Without that I could see things being a boring grind.
  • Options
    **** @eaywen hope to see you around
  • Options
    @Akster, I like your team a lot. Leia is really solid.
  • Options
    @MurTel are you the kevnmurphy on our shard?
  • Akster
    571 posts Member
    Options
    On defence she seems solid, because apparently she procs a lot on defence according to other forum users. I personally have just been using her because I find her fun and more aayla crits are nice. On offense Leia hits once for 2k half the time, just as her ability says. She can be pretty bad on offense, but im not too bothered by it since I can still beat every ones teams regardless.

Was my leia proccing a lot when you fight her? Seems to be a bug, or some on the forums are over exaggerating bad RNG.
  • Options

@Joby_Wan1 Yes, EST payouts. Worst time!

@DarthMasterShawn Your team takes a while to beat, I was watching TV while attacking your team the other day and ran out of time. You close to 7*ing RG yet? I'm at around 60/100.
  • Options
    @MurTel are you the kevnmurphy on our shard?

Yes I am. I see you at 4 right now.
  • Options
    Are you guys in a Guild, if so can I join?
  • Options
    @Akster, yeah she proc'd a lot. It was only one fight, but I think of the several turns she took (she was the last I killed), she triple hit me several times for like 4-5k each hit. Killed two of my guys, which hasn't happened in a while.
  • Options
    @stupidfatfool, I keep wanting to tag you as Jamalien...lol. Yes, EST is terrible. There's at least 8-10 of us actively shooting for #1.
  • Options
    switch to pst guys ;)
  • Akster
    571 posts Member
    Options
    Well that seems to be why I have absolutely no competition come payout =P Muahahahaha.

Really wish they had battle replays for arena, or at the very least a history of the people that attacked you that day.

Leia may be the reason I barely get knocked out of the top ten by the next day if she procs so often.
  • Options
    Yeah, with her speed and stealth you can't kill her before she stealths unless you're running a QGJ jedi team. Then, even when you dispel RG taunt, you still can't finish her.
  • Options

@Joby_Wan1 Yes, EST payouts. Worst time!

@DarthMasterShawn Your team takes a while to beat, I was watching TV while attacking your team the other day and ran out of time. You close to 7*ing RG yet? I'm at around 60/100.

@stupidfatfool

Should be 7 by Wednesday, when I'll omega him and be 77 I'm 86/100 Rey is 89/100 then she should appear omega as well