Server: theatomicpun, JK, Sertorius, MR COFFEE, D1G1TAL JEDI

Replies

• KypMad
    24 posts Member
    If anyone is still looking or is not happy with your guild please shoot me a PM. My current guild is restructuring and we may have a spot for you.
  • isuka227
    64 posts Member
    i think we're all happy here kyp. thank you for asking though.
  • KypMad
    24 posts Member
    There are more here than just the Knights....lol
  • isuka227
    64 posts Member
    @stupidfatfool hey jam what happened? NG?
  • ADubby
    6 posts Member
    Hey all, ADubby here. I'm late to the party, but glad to see you all here. I'm in MT payout time zone and usually camp out in the 15 to 40 rank. I don't have the power to jump in the top 10 anymore, so I don't even try. Nice to connect with you all!
  • Joby_Wan1
    225 posts Member
    Welcome @Adubby! I think I've seen your team around the top before. @VanquisherMJ007 is MT as well...you two are the only ones I know of.

You should keep trying for the top...the crystals are much sweeter up there :smile:
  • ADubby
    6 posts Member
    Joby_Wan1 wrote: »
    Welcome @Adubby! I think I've seen your team around the top before. @VanquisherMJ007 is MT as well...you two are the only ones I know of.

You should keep trying for the top...the crystals are much sweeter up there :smile:

You guys are beasts up there! ;)
  • Looks like I've successfully quit - a week has gone by.

Good luck to the rest of you guys still trooping on.
  • Looks like I've successfully quit - a week has gone by.

You too. Sorry to see you go. We'd have added you.
  • Joby_Wan1
    225 posts Member
    Looks like I've successfully quit - a week has gone by.

I was wondering if this was the case. Do what makes you happy man. But we'll definitely be sorry to see a good competitor go!
  • isuka227
    64 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    @KypMad nice job sneaking into the top 10 there today ;)

Please be mindful though that even if your payout is finished, other timezones have still yet to go. You're gonna make a lot of people mad, Kyp :)
    Post edited by isuka227 on
  • KypMad
    24 posts Member
    @isuka227 The top 10 was legit for my payout.

I have no intention of messing others payouts up but wasn't going to waste my refresh. I'm not one one of the whales at the top and crystals are a valuable commodity to me so they weren't going to waste but putting me in a better starting point potentially tomorrow.

If I screwed someone's payout then apologize. It would have only implanted MST. Plus I see you guys moving around after payouts also.
  • KypMad wrote: »
    @isuka227 The top 10 was legit for my payout.

I have no intention of messing others payouts up but wasn't going to waste my refresh. I'm not one one of the whales at the top and crystals are a valuable commodity to me so they weren't going to waste but putting me in a better starting point potentially tomorrow.

If I screwed someone's payout then apologize. It would have only implanted MST. Plus I see you guys moving around after payouts also.

I'm f2p btw @KypMad...I think he just means to be aware of other players payouts or risk incurring their wrath :smile:

We usually wait until after PST payout to make further moves up the leaderboard, so we interrupt as few people as possible.

Glad to see you up top!
  • @Larsen

Sorry man I was locking uyou up to help my PST mates and I pulled the trigger on finishing you 2 seconds early. Was trying to wait to leave you for 3. Sorry.
  • what i didn't know he had an account. He never has responded to this thread.
  • isuka227 wrote: »
    what i didn't know he had an account. He never has responded to this thread.

Not sure he does, just still in case,lol.
  • What's up everyone D1G1TAL here, a little late it seems but hello to all. EST player like so so many others.
  • What's up everyone D1G1TAL here, a little late it seems but hello to all. EST player like so so many others.

Hey. Yes definitely figured you were EST,lol.
  • KypMad
    24 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    @DarthMasterShawn. Why did you snipe me for my payout period? Not cool man when yours had already happened. Is this how it's going to be from now on?
  • DarthMasterShawn
    3064 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    KypMad wrote: »
    @DarthMasterShawn. Why did you snipe me for my payout period? Not cool man when yours had already happened. Is this how it's going to be from now on?

@KypMad
    Don't know when your payout period is man and not used to seeing you up there. I was just fighting it is arena day. You were at like 8 man. Could have asked private instead of calling out public. I don't know everyones payout by heart, unless they are typical top 10 guys I see daily. It can be if you want it to by calling me out.
  • KypMad
    24 posts Member

@KypMad
    Don't know when your payout period is man and not used to seeing you up there. I was just fighting it is arena day. You were at like 8 man. Could have asked private instead of calling out public. I don't know everyones payout by heart, unless they are typical top 10 guys I see daily. It can be if you want it to by calling me out.

Some of your guys called me out for finishing off my tries after my payout. I was asked to leave the EST guys alone when I first joined here which I have.

Sorry that I didn't follow protocol for reaching out to you but no one has PMd me either. I'm just a little fish amongst your guild. I just want to know what's fair play.

@KypMad

Some of your guys called me out for finishing off my tries after my payout. I was asked to leave the EST guys alone when I first joined here which I have.

Sorry that I didn't follow protocol for reaching out to you but no one has PMd me either. I'm just a little fish amongst your guild. I just want to know what's fair play.

Ahh I missed that. I still don't know your payout. I leave people alone in theirs if I know it, and they leave me be. If I don't know you and you hit me, I hit back. Like I know the Thugs guys well, so know their payouts as we are friends. I know Kaths payout is CST and he is a friend.

Tell me your payout and I'll leave you be, as long as you leave me and my guys be in ours. I fight all day. I hit folks after their payout, unless they are one of the few pests then I hit them anytime I see them. Those I don't know, like you, I hit if I see for a new team to hit, or if I'm hit. Just how it goes.

Since I don't know your payout I did not snipe you. Plus you were not top 5 when I hit you, so I don't see that as a snipe.

Hi @D1G1TAL_Jedi, nice to hear from ya. Welcome to the party!
  • More like a knights of the next revolution gang bang.... my a$$ is sore.

Add in the Thugs too ;)

Lol, rank 5 is always open for you my friend :smile:
  • KypMad
    24 posts Member

@KypMad

Ahh I missed that. I still don't know your payout. I leave people alone in theirs if I know it, and they leave me be. If I don't know you and you hit me, I hit back. Like I know the Thugs guys well, so know their payouts as we are friends. I know Kaths payout is CST and he is a friend.

Tell me your payout and I'll leave you be, as long as you leave me and my guys be in ours. I fight all day. I hit folks after their payout, unless they are one of the few pests then I hit them anytime I see them. Those I don't know, like you, I hit if I see for a new team to hit, or if I'm hit. Just how it goes.

Since I don't know your payout I did not snipe you. Plus you were not top 5 when I hit you, so I don't see that as a snipe.

I was just frustrated yesterday. I'm a CST payout.

@KypMad

I was just frustrated yesterday. I'm a CST payout.

Avoid my Est guys and Thugs Est guys, and the MST and PST guys from mine or Thugs you are all set. Kath is the only CST I'm aware of.
  • @D1G1TAL_Jedi How dare you defeat my team and then befriend me you sob lol. Anyway do you have line chat app? Would be cool if you do.
  • D1G1TAL_Jedi
    12 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    @isuka227 lol, yeah I'll get to line chat probably in the next day... busy with mods and a raid atm. Which is your in game name?