GW retreat error

Nerfherder17
2094 posts Member
edited February 2016
I was just working through GW round 9 and ran into a bad streak. I was down to just poggle so i decided to retreat. I fat fingerd the settings button and hit auto instead. Poggle attacked and I lost my entire A team. No way I'm going to finish today. Has anyone else done this? It sucks pretty hard.

Replies

• Yes, I've done that, it's my error though, not an issue with GW, but perhaps button spacing could be improved.
    Ally Code: 945-699-762
  • Or, since there's basically no way to lose a GW battle without intending to, they could just have a Retry vs Continue popup on a loss.

... Then again, it's probably easier to move the auto button slightly farther away from settings.
  • I never said the error was related to the game. :)
    It is still an error though.
  • I did this once, but not due to retreat. I got a really bad matchup 8 levels above mine. I went in with suicide squad, drew their specials. Then put my a team in. It got wiped before I got a turn, so no retreat chance.
    Ally Code: 253-747-318
  • Lianara wrote: »
    I did this once, but not due to retreat. I got a really bad matchup 8 levels above mine. I went in with suicide squad, drew their specials. Then put my a team in. It got wiped before I got a turn, so no retreat chance.

This actually happened in the same match. I sent in the clowns and they got wiped before taking a turn.