Immune to healing debuff not working

I've seen Sidious' immune to healing debuff be ineffective against Bariss' heals on multiple occasions. Both in galactic war and the arena.

Replies

• The healing skill for Barriss has two components. She first balances out the health of the team and then she casts an additional heal on top.

The healing immunity currently prevents the second part of the heal, but does not affect the health equalisation.

This appears to be working as intended but many people on these boards think otherwise. There's already plenty of discussion threads on this issue.
  • Hmm, I'll have to look for those. I didn't see any threads, but only gave it a cursory glance. Anyway, it seems to me that "equalization" is simply healing by another name.
  • I didn't realize that it was taking HP away from other team members though, so I see what you mean now.
  • The equalisation is taking health from other team members and dividing it. You just don't notice most of the time because of the extra heal to top everyone off afterwards or because she uses it when there's a full team to draw from.

You'll notice if there's less than 3 team members alive or if the whole team is low to mid health, the equalisation doesn't do much at all.
  • Davo
    121 posts Member
    i have seen barriss by herself on the squad, with healing immunity on her, heal herself to full health. it has to be a bug or a total screw up of balance
  • Slushie
    425 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    @Davo wrote: »
    i have seen barriss by herself on the squad, with healing immunity on her, heal herself to full health. it has to be a bug or a total screw up of balance

I'm going to have to call you out on that.

Because I ALWAYS leave Barriss until last in Galactic War fights so I have time to heal my party up and reset cooldowns and with Sid's healing immunity on her she NEVER heals anything because there's no one to share health with and heal immunity stops the 25% heal.
    Post edited by Slushie on
  • The question is was this like this before the update as well? I swear I used Barriss to try and heal before the update and it did nothing against the buff.

Regardless, a character should NOT gain any health if this debuff is active, regardless if it is shared. This would seen to go against the mechanic and make this debuff almost entirely useless if a squad has Barriss in it and she's not ability blocked or stunned.
    Darth Saltious - Hoth Ski Patrol
  • @Amish_Ace

Nothing has change with Barriss' heal as far as I've heard/seen. It's always been like this.

The health equalisation has always ignored the healing debuff, but the additional % heal on top of that is blocked by the debuff.