Ship Battles

Pharaoh
27 posts Member
So Since you Wizards have updated the Ship battles I have not won once....I was Rank 60 and now
i am 106??? What the hell did you guys do? You did WAAAAYYY more then just change Health bars. You are the only Company/Dev Team that updates something to make it worse or to screw people over. Makes no sense

Replies

• nothing has changed for me, still win and lose against the exact same squad, still same rank, i don't know what happened to you bro :p
  • I'm still the same as well beat the teams I always beat and struggle against the teams I always struggle against.

The only change I have seen is I'm slightly more competent using my team as I now know a little more about Target Lock abilities than I did.
  • I think many had never paid attention to ships... now they got told about TL... so they can better use their fleets.
    Also rng plays a big role when fighting stronger teams so maybe rng did not go your way lately...
  • Ruddiger
    10 posts Member
    Same boat. Can't win. Was ranking 14-24 consistantly in fleet arena. Would win some, lose some, enjoying working on the ships I had... Really had no comaints about ships, it was fun. Now it's not even worth playing knowing there's no chance of winning. Seriously, not one single win since the update. I mean, not even close. My ships I was working on don't seem to do what they're supposed to either. They changed the falcon... used to be 65% second hit chance now it's 50... Not that it matters since my falcon never, ever, (no joke, not one time ever) hit twice. What's the point of using thrust reversal when you only get one shot per match and dead before getting a chance to use it? Im down to 2 ships by the time they call in reinforcements, I've dropped to 37 in the arena which is where I ended up after the update, haven't gone down past that point so either everyone else can't win either, or the AI knows how to win.
  • locodiel
    92 posts Member
    Somewhere here they wrote that we would have to strategize more during the day, which means in other words that you cannot check for ship arena twice a day any longer. You drop farther and quicker. That’s what annoys me.

Winning on offense is still very RNG dependent and I trust you find a squad that works. But you can’t just sit on your rank and do 2-3 battles a day.
  • Athusk
    348 posts Member
    I was going to say something about this thread, but then I realized it’s been posted a year ago...
  • Ruddiger
    10 posts Member
    Wow, this complaint was over a year ago? Giess ita still too early for my eyes to be working. Pretty sad that today s complaints are still relevant after a year
  • locodiel
    92 posts Member
    Did not notice. But at least someone used the search ;)
  • Moved to "Ships".

Cheers.