Possible merger or alliance

My guild is starting rancor t6 next but a hand full of us do not have what it takes to do t6. We are looking for a either an alliance or a possible merger with someone who is doing rancor t 3,4,5. Pm me if you are interested in either

Replies

• YodaIsms
    22 posts Member
    Are you on "line" app. If so message me....monstersnizzle is my ID on there
  • Jordy
    142 posts Member
    How many members do you have ?
  • How many level 85s do you have in your guild?
  • Probably around 10 or 12
  • Jordy, I have 48 in one and 18 in our sister guild.
  • I was thinking we could merge guilds but keep both and have 1 with our high levels to take on harder raids and then the second one with lower levels so they can do lower level raids and improve. Then when people from the lower level improve enough they can join up with the higher. Is that something you and your guild would be interested in?
  • We actually just found a guild yesterday and that's exactly what we are doing.We have 48 in the guild doing higher raids and 18 and the lower one.
  • Ah fair enough. Good luck dude!
  • Jordy
    142 posts Member
    Fair enough good luck
  • Jordy are you looking to merge?
  • Jordy
    142 posts Member
    Only merge into mine not other way around
  • My guild is looking to merge.we left a non active group to start our own. We are active group of 5. Please let me if you are still interested in merging. 4 of us are lvl 80plus. One user who is high 50 but leveling up quick.
  • @ Uncle Bizzon,

We have 6 openings as of now.
    Running T7 Heroic Rancor Raid 2 to 3 times a week and Regular Tank same amount.

If you are still looking to join a solid Guild with very good players and quality people let me know.

Ally code : 318-296-939

Guild: The Sons of Dathomir

LINE ID : jaxxsaber

LINE group: The Sons of Dathomir

Cheers!
  • We are a guild or 23 active players called southampton1976 looking to recruit or merge with another guild.
    We currently do
    Tank Takedown normal
    Rancore heroic
    The reason for our merge or recruitment is due to the new territory wars guild events needing minimum 25 players and we are a guild of only 23.
    If interested please apply to join southampton1976
    Or contact myself
    monkeyhanger1976@gmail.com
    Thanks all the best
    Monkeyhanger
  • We are a guild or 23 active players called southampton1976 looking to recruit or merge with another guild.
    We currently do
    Tank Takedown normal
    Rancore heroic
    The reason for our merge or recruitment is due to the new territory wars guild events needing minimum 25 players and we are a guild of only 23.
    Or contact myself
    Thanks all the best
    Monkeyhanger

Good evening monkeyhanger I'm an officer in my guild we have about 30 active members do T7 2-3 a week, close to completing Haat, 16-19* on both light and dark territory battles, and won our first TW we are looking to merger with a guild similar to our guild GP is 40 mil if interested you can email me at goldenbears1681@gmail.com and if so I will get in touch with my leader to get the merger info and go from there thanks for time

Toz Skykiller (name on swgoh)
    We currently do
    Tank Takedown normal
    Rancore heroic
    Or contact myself
    Thanks all the best
    Monkeyhanger

I’m the guild leader of a guild called One True Rebellion. We are at 38mil gp have a solid Core if Members and Officers. We have an alliance with Legion of Fear as well as a independent alliance with The Republic. Our focus and resolve to be part of the elite guilds is unquestionable. If your interested at all please contact me on discord
    Tricon- OTR {GL}/Republic Bespin