Time zones and timed rewards

Bashar
3 posts Member
are we gonna see the ability to modify your timezone at any point soon?
Without this ability it is very difficult to participate in certain events and collect the daily energy rewards.

I understand that this could be gimmicked but if it had a few months cooldown on it or something then that should deter abuse and allow legitimate players to better enjoy the game.

I ask this because soon i will be spending 6 weeks in a +8 timezone and then for the next year I'll be in a -5 timezone, and the nature of this change will make it impossible to collect all 3 energy rewards per day.

Replies

• types
    1 posts Member
    Options
    I also need to change the time zone. Let will make that it was possible to change once in 6 months
  • Options
    Yes. I'd be down for a once-every-6-months time zone change. That would greatly help those of us who move often. I just moved from GMT-12 to -6 and it screwed me up a bit
    The field of battle is like the mongoose. Slow to joviality, but thirsty for morning sunshine.
    -Sun Tzu
  • CL_Chaos
    67 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    I work night shifts and cantina energy comes at lunch time (noon) I am asleep at this time. I would love a time zone change option or add another cantina refill at midnight.
  • Options
    Please fix this!
    A monthly timezone change cooldown would be more than sufficient.
    Just let us change it. Mine has been needing to be changed for about a year.

If we submit a ticket, will support staff be able to change it for us (server-side)?