the new update issue

veejayti
168 posts Member
Having hugh problems with the new update. I saw this mega thread on this issue which asked for my player code, the squad i was running, and what device i was using. Cant see my player code because i havent been able to get on at all for 4 hours now, my current squad is gen kenobi lead, zfives, zbarriss, b2, and rex, and im using metro one on phone model lg stylo. Ive been playing constantly since november of 15 im not sure how many of me are out there but this is a huge problem as swgoh is simply time sensitive, people have invested hard earned into this game and its difficult to be patient on a problem like this while everywhere else teams are gunning for yours and you cant strike back, you cant collect that good galactic war money or finish the last tier of r2 d2 event, it would be nice if i could play the game as it was before this dreaded update, and if this stands as ok many hardcore players will start to get bored with the struggle i hope this is solved sooner than later . . . sigh

Replies

• Options
    The have said it's not their problem.
  • veejayti
    168 posts Member
    Options
    Well they better get a clue i bet the biggest outlet for this game is folks at work taking the occassional 15 min break to grind a bit on a cell as opposed to the pc in the gameroom all night all day thing, i hope their smart enough to not disregard this as anything less than a major issue, cause once folks learn how to deal with this issue they will have also learned how to keep their pockets closed and how to move on and away all at the same time.