Need many New players to our guild

Vikan88
48 posts Member
edited May 2017
we have Just started av New guild. we are 9 players at lvl 85, but we need you..join us if you want a guild that helps the team. you need to have a 7* so you can help Out with heroic raid.
my ally code is: 593-648-645
Post edited by Vikan88 on

Replies

• KyJoe_Cool
    1873 posts Member
    I'm part of another guild. The Leader actually. Do you have to be level 85? I'm almost level 81 in a day or so. I have 5 7* characters soon to be 7 7* in a few days to a week. I sent you an ally request. I'm KyJoe Cool on the game. Feel free to pm me back if you would like. Thanks for your time. :smile:
    Massive SWGOH Community On Discord - https://discord.gg/QWvTUBZ
  • Vikan88
    48 posts Member
    send me av New ally request..i accidently deleted you..you are welcome to our guild:)
  • Vikan88
    48 posts Member
    KyJoe_Cool wrote: »
    I'm part of another guild. The Leader actually. Do you have to be level 85? I'm almost level 81 in a day or so. I have 5 7* characters soon to be 7 7* in a few days to a week. I sent you an ally request. I'm KyJoe Cool on the game. Feel free to pm me back if you would like. Thanks for your time. :smile:

send me av New ally request..i accidently deleted you..you are welcome to our guild:)
  • YodaIsms
    22 posts Member
    I'm in a guild and we need about 10 players to handle HAAT. We are all level 85 and very laid back group. We use line app to communicate. I'm monstersnizzle on line. Shoot me a message if everyone would like to come. Thanks
  • YodaIsms
    22 posts Member
    Everyone adults, Star Wars fans, and friendly. Can make a couple of you officers. We really are about 10 good people away from Heroic AAT and trying to get those Kenobi shards.
  • KyJoe_Cool
    1873 posts Member
    Vikan88 wrote: »

Ok I will. Thanks. :smiley:
    Massive SWGOH Community On Discord - https://discord.gg/QWvTUBZ
  • I'm only level 70 right now but very active. I have some 7* but obviously won't be much help until lvl 80+. I'm very active and will get max tickets a day. Let me know if you're interested.
  • Vikan88
    48 posts Member
    I'm only level 70 right now but very active. I have some 7* but obviously won't be much help until lvl 80+. I'm very active and will get max tickets a day. Let me know if you're interested.

add me as a ally. if you are active you are welcome:)
  • Vikan88
    48 posts Member
    bump
  • Vikan88
    48 posts Member
    bump